- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Equipment and Services
ClassNK has just released the latest version of its design support software PrimeShip-HULL (HCSR) Ver.4.0.0., developed in response to the IACS Common Structural Rules for Bulk Carriers and Oil Tankers (CSR BC & OT).
Evoqua Water Technologies’ SeaCure® ballast water management system (BWMS) continues to build momentum in the marine market.
OCTOPUS performance advisory & reporting solution will be utilized on three Klaveness Combination Carriers.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has launched new, simplified planned service agreements that will save customers' money and reduce their maintenance administration burden.
Tuesday, Radio Holland Group, global renowned company specialized in installing and maintaining maritime communications, navigation and automation systems along the global shipping routes, signed a strategical agreement with the well-known leading American ICT company Cisco.
The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), the world’s largest global marine and maritime professional body, opens an office in Shanghai, China.
Servowatch delivering its most advanced Integrated Platform Management System