- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
UNIT45 B.V has selected ORBCOMM, a leading global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, to provide its end-to-end telematics solution and Cloud platform for remote container monitoring and control.
U.S. companies competing for naval defence and commercial maritime business across the Asia-Pacific region will look to strengthen trade, innovation and workforce partnerships with buyers and influencers attending the Pacific 2017 International Maritime Exposition, 3rd-5th October at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
At the Monaco Yacht Show, Dynamiq Yachts will launch its 35m GTT115, stated as ‘the first superyacht with Porsche DNA’.
Arkas Line and the new Arkas North Europe Regional Office organized a dinner party to announce their new vessel call and new office opening in Hamburg to cover the North Europe Region.
Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Japanese company Tominaga & Co. Ltd. are to work closely in the future on serving the marine, oil and gas, rail and commercial and industrial markets.