- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Equipment and services
Dual mode tracking over GSM and satellite with added communication functionality supports safety and improves logistics in remote and hazardous environments.
MELCAL has installed and commissioned an offshore personnel lift knuckle telescopic boom crane KL500T2M for Huisman, a worldwide operating company with extensive experience in the design and manufacturing of heavy construction equipment.
The KONGSBERG 2017 Bathymetric Image Contest is now open for entries at http://www.kmcompetition.com/. All users of Kongsberg Maritime’s bathymetric systems, including the EM® family of single and multibeam echo sounders, the M3 sonar® and GeoSwath solutions are invited to submit their best images captured on these, and other current KONGSBERG systems.
Marine innovation company Reygar has partnered with Actisense, an established manufacturer of specialist marine electronics, to enhance the capability of Reygar’s BareFLEET remote fleet monitoring system.
Leading classification society ClassNK (Chairman and President: Koichi Fujiwara) has issued a Statement of Compliance (SoC) to a ship recycling facility in Izmir, Turkey.
Forum Energy Technologies, Inc. has announced a new contract that will see its market-leading pipeline and cable survey software installed on the world’s most advanced cable laying support vessel, the NKT Victoria.
D-1 Plan Approvals available online bring e-business to the class business.
Leading marine offshore services company, BOURBON, has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Automated Ships Ltd to support the building of the world’s first autonomous, fully-automated and cost-efficient prototype vessel for offshore operations, in collaboration with the project’s primary technology partner, KONGSBERG.