- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Equipment and Services
Ocean Signal has further strengthened its presence in Germany with the appointment of marine product specialist Nordwest-Funk GmbH as its new distributor in the country.
Inmarsat has launched a vital new service, SafetyNET II, for Maritime Safety Information Providers (MSIPs), marking a key stage in upgrading the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS), which helps to save thousands of lives at sea each year.
ACO Marine has unveiled a new Clarimar MF wastewater management system for yachts operating with no more than 12 passengers.
As a prelude to this week’s international conference on unmanned vessels in Copenhagen, Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first commercially available remote controlled and autonomous workboats.
As a result of the cooperation between DMS Holland and Balk Shipyard – with Balk Shipyard being DMS’s first official installation facility in Europe – we are proud to announce that MV Astra is the first vessel that has been launched after installing the MagnusMaster stabilisers at the Balk Shipyard premises.
Caterpillar is pleased to announce the Motoren GmbH & Co. KG facility has received IMO III notice of compliance from the classification society DNV-GL for its M 25 E Medium-speed Marine Engine Platform.