- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
Evoqua Water Technologies’ SeaCure® ballast water management system (BWMS) continues to build momentum in the marine market.
OCTOPUS performance advisory & reporting solution will be utilized on three Klaveness Combination Carriers.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, has launched new, simplified planned service agreements that will save customers' money and reduce their maintenance administration burden.
Tuesday, Radio Holland Group, global renowned company specialized in installing and maintaining maritime communications, navigation and automation systems along the global shipping routes, signed a strategical agreement with the well-known leading American ICT company Cisco.
The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology (IMarEST), the world’s largest global marine and maritime professional body, opens an office in Shanghai, China.
Servowatch delivering its most advanced Integrated Platform Management System
The three year MacGregor Onboard Care (MOC) service agreement with Peter Döhle Schiffahrts Group will run until 2020.