- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
Phil Whitehurst, CEO of the award-winning NMEA specialist brand, Actisense, will be sitting on a panel of chief executives at the National Marine Electronic Association (NMEA) International Conference and Expo in the USA.
Global marine technology company Kongsberg Maritime has reported a strong summer of sales for its class-leading GeoSwath 4 shallow water multibeam system.
Fugro has announced plans to establish a Hydrography Centre of Excellence for the Americas, supporting its strategic focus on growth in this market sector.
IDTechEx is staging the world’s first conference and exhibition on “Energy Independent Electric Vehicles” 27-28 September at the Technical University of Delft, Netherlands, where the most advanced solar racing cars and boats are made.
The Evac EcoTreat biological wastewater treatment plant delivers the best of both worlds for owners of small vessels, with cost-effective treatment of black and gray water that meets and exceeds the latest environmental standards.
Industrial-Grade Autonomy for Increased Productivity and Safety of Workboats.
The construction programme supporting the expansion of Aberdeen Harbour has passed a significant milestone in the commencement of dredging operations.
A universal inverter developed by Bosch Rexroth has been approved for use in ships and offshore equipment by two international maritime classification organisations. This will significantly reduce the engineering overheads for maritime plant suppliers.