- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
Deep Sea Mooring, a Vryhof company, has commenced operations in providing mooring equipment, design and marine supervisory services to Maersk Drilling in Trinidad.
Hanseaticsoft, a leading provider of maritime software, is attending Asia Pacific Maritime in Singapore, 14th - 16th March 2018 as it accelerates its growth plans into the Asian shipping market and looks to open a Singapore office.
Goltens and Yara Marine Technologies have entered into a non-exclusive global engineering and installation pact for Yara’s SOx Scrubber System from 2018, including sales representation in North America, the Middle East and Singapore.
Twill, a digital freight forwarder designed to make shipping simple, has taken its first customer booking in India. Initially identified as one of Twill’s target export countries, later this year India will also be made an importing country on the platform.
Total Lubmarine has received a No Objection Letter from MAN Diesel & Turbo for the use of its cylinder lube oil, Talusia Optima, 100 BN in the engine manufacturer’s two-stroke engine designs.
Iskes Towage & Salvage, the leading maritime service provider based in the port of IJmuiden/Amsterdam, has taken delivery of two Damen ASD Tugs 2810.
Forming part of the renowned MERMAC range of electrically driven winch and LARS systems, new MERMAC U from MacArtney is an underwater winch range ideal for use within scientific, naval and homeland security applications.
Hydrex has recorded an increase in repairs to the pipework and overboard outlets of those ships that have exhaust gas scrubbers installed.