- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Equipment and services
The eMaritime Group (eMG) offer a range of services including onboard Bridge Team ECDIS audits. In recent months, their navigation auditors have been sent around the world, including Spain, Italy, The Netherlands and Malta.
Delegates at the IMO’s Marine Environment Protection Committee 71, due to gather in London during the first week of July, may well have the last chance to ensure that the long-delayed Ballast Water Convention is implemented, as intended, in an orderly fashion when ships undergo their special surveys, once every five years.
Sea Cadets from London, Kent and Essex had an amazing opportunity to tour casualty ship RFA Argus at the start of Seafarers Awareness Week (24-30 June), the annual campaign coordinated by maritime charity Seafarers UK.
ExxonMobil today announced that Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 diesel engine oil provided outstanding protection and cleanliness for a Cummins KTA38 marine diesel main engine after nine years of continuous use. The results were revealed during an inspection of one of two main engines on a U.S. inland waterways vessel.
Corvus is pleased to announce that it has received the award 'Excellence in Product Innovation' at the annual Technology Impact Awards (TIA), sponsored by the British Columbia Tech Association. Corvus won the prestigious award for their industry leading energy storage system (ESS), Orca ESS.
Global Maritime, a leading provider of marine warranty, dynamic positioning and engineering services to the offshore sector, has appointed Oliver Stettner as Country Manager for Indonesia. Oliver will be tasked with growing Global Maritime’s Indonesian business as well as spearheading the company’s renewables efforts across the Asia Pacific.
Almost 800 delegates from over 25 countries attended the 60th OCEANS '17 MTS/IEEE conference at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) in Aberdeen this week.
International maritime charity Sailors’ Society is asking members of the public to name its mobile BySea coffee Land Rover, and be in with a chance of winning a cafetière and a three-month subscription to its coffee.