- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
Norco Holdings, the Poole-based manufacturer of lightweight composite structures and GRP mouldings, has been selected by Atlas Elektronik UK (AEUK) to build the fleet of replacement Workboats ordered recently by the UK MoD and due to be delivered over the next six years.
DESMI Ocean Guard A/S is proud to announce the launch of a new Ballast Water Management System – CompactClean - which sets new standards for small footprint, reliable performance, and certainty of meeting both the international and US discharge standards.
Finning Power Systems (Finning), the UK’s sole supplier of Cat® marine engines has installed the first set of a series of generators with bespoke control and monitoring systems on the Royal Navy’s newest River Class Batch 2 Offshore Patrol Vessels (OPV).
The Global Marine Group (GMG), a market leader in offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, has achieved the Order of Distinction Award (18 consecutive Golds) in the prestigious annual scheme run by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA). GMG consists of two business units: CWind, delivering the Company’s power capabilities, and Global Marine, providing fibre optic cable solutions to multiple sectors.
The global leader in offshore access solutions, Ampelmann, is celebrating its ten year anniversary.
Orca ESS from Corvus Energy has been selected to provide 762kWh of battery power for three new hybrid fishing vessels.
Italian shipbuilder Amer Yachts is launching a superyacht powered by Volvo Penta’s state-of-the-art Inboard Performance System (IPS).