- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
In order to provide an even faster repair service in the Middle East to ship operators whose vessels have sustained propeller damage, Stone Marine Shipcare has signed a Service Agency Agreement with Dubai Drydock World which sees one of the companies mobile workshops permanently based there.
The international shipping company, Vroon, has recently signed a fleetwide agreement with renowned training provider, Seagull Maritime.
Rolls-Royce has signed a contract to deliver ship design and an extensive range of ship equipment to a purse seiner / pelagic trawler to be built for the shipowning company Gunnar Langva AS based in Ålesund, Norway.
The mighty HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier, which arrived at her home port of Portsmouth last week, is fitted with two Dellner Brakes ‘stopping, turning, locking’ (STL) systems that, weighing in at 11,000 kg each, are the biggest STL systems that Dellner Brakes has ever built.
MAN Engines is expanding its service network for marine engines by reinforcing itsnetwork in the UK, Poland, Sweden and Chile.
aqua-tools, the specialist in water microbiology, has delivered the first in series of 30 state-of-the-art Rapid ATP Ballast Water Monitoring Systems to SGS Group.
Global Marine Group (GMG), a leading provider of offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, announced today that it has been awarded a contract from E.ON, an international, privately-owned energy supplier focused on renewables, energy networks and customer solutions, to install a fibre optic cable at the Rampion Offshore Wind Farm, under construction 13km off the coast of Sussex, UK.
SeaCURE® Ballast Water Management System (BWMS), the electrochlorination based solution pioneered by Evoqua Water Technologies, has successfully completed all biological efficacy US Coast Guard Type-Approval tests.