- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Equipment and services
Carefree sailing and feeling as free as a bird. Relax and enjoy the unlimited use of all the facilities your boat has to offer plus the added bonus of using multiple appliances simultaneously; all this without having to take the onboard energy provision into account thanks to Super B’s latest lithium ion battery, the ‘Epsilon’.
Following sustained growth and success in supplying custom lighting to the global marine industry, Chelsom are strengthening their board with the appointment of John Hadley as Marine Director.
Korean Register (KR) – an IACS member classification society – has refreshed its logo to mark the organisation's renewed outward-facing international approach and its desire to add greater value to its customers' businesses, under new Chairman and CEO, Lee Jeong-Kie.
Rolls-Royce and Aviall, a Boeing Company, have reached a new parts sales and distribution agreement, initially worth $3 billion at list prices, to support the global fleet of AE defence engines.
ATR, a Centurion company, has opened a new base in Kazakhstan as the company looks to capitalise on recent business growth in the region. The business will initially employ 12 new personnel, 10 of which are local content, with plans to double the team over the next 12 months.
Maritime trade union, Nautilus International has written to the Angolan ambassador to the UK to protest about the unjust treatment of the crew of an offshore support vessel detained in the port of Soyo.
Marine innovation company, Reygar, has launched BareFLEET, a new fleet monitoring system that offers an unparalleled level of insight into all aspects of fleet performance and health.
The Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST) has awarded its prestigious Laurie Prandolini Research Fellowship of AU$14,000 to Fletcher Thompson. Fletcher holds a BEng degree in Naval Architecture and is a PhD candidate at the Australian Maritime College of the University of Tasmania.