- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
The Humber will set out its stall for greater global recognition at a special event at London International Shipping Week in September when Lord Prescott will be among the advocates for the region.
The 'E2x' family from E2S Warning Signals is suitable for status indication or warning applications in Class I/II Div 2, Zone 2 and Zone 22 installations. Housed in a lightweight, corrosion proof PPS enclosure, it is globally certified for IECEx, UL, cUL and ATEX applications.
Rina Intermodal has appointed CMC Intl. Ltd. as its leading partner for global tank container quality inspections.
It is now becoming clear that the appalling emissions from ships that cause global warming and local injuries can be virtually eliminated.
Unique system combines the benefits of a Sea Xchange watermaker and a Spot Zero fresh water purification system.
With the aid of a new presentation tool you can come aboard Tuco Marine’s latest delivery; a 15-meter high-pressure cleaning boat for the aquaculture industry.