- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Equipment and Services
THETIS-MRV goes live today marking the first of several steps in the EU’s efforts to include the maritime transport sector in its overall policy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Larry I. Willis, president of the Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO (TTD), issued the following statement on the U.S. Senate’s confirmation of Mark Buzby as Maritime Administrator:
JFD, the world-leading submarine rescue and diving equipment company and part of James Fisher and Sons plc, recently facilitated a dry hyperbaric welding trial for Subsea 7 within its saturation diving complex in Aberdeen.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued approval certification to Iino Marine Service Co., Ltd. on successful assessment of an EU MRV Monitoring Plan for its chemical tanker “CHEMROAD WING” as an EU MRV verifier on 28 July. The issuance of this approval certification is a first for ClassNK.
Rolls-Royce is showing off its latest state-of-the-art propulsion systems and service solutions from MTU for motor and sailing yachts at this year’s yacht shows in Cannes and Monaco.
Hull Monitor Assists Ship Operators in Data-Driven Decision-Making for the Best Scheduling of Maintenance Activity and its Effect on the Ship’s Energy Efficiency Performance.
Samskip has announced that it will acquire activities associated with Nor Lines AS, in a major expansion of its shipping, transport and logistics businesses in Norway.