- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
Benelux Overseas, a leading owner and operator of advanced LPG carriers, has signed a two-year agreement with Jotun for its SeaStock maintenance solution.
The technology group Wärtsilä has signed a ten-year service partnership agreement with the Swiss company Winterthur Gas and Diesel Ltd. (WinGD), a leading developer of two-stroke low-speed gas and diesel engines used for propulsion power in merchant shipping.
It’s been a full year since the IMO launched the Polar Code to enhance the protection of seafarers and the environment in Arctic and Antarctic regions.
Thordon Bearings has welcomed an industry initiative to evaluate the effect of biodegradable lubricants on sterntube bearings following a reported marked increase in sealed oil lubricated propeller shaft bearing failures.
OEG, which specialises in the design, build and rental of specialist A60 cabins and cargo-carrying units for the offshore oil and gas market, has delivered several high-value ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicles) module contracts worth £1.8 million GBP ($2.5 million USD) for TechnipFMC, Saipem and other leading subsea contractors.