- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Equipment and services
More than 5,500 companies operate in Dubai's maritime sector, undertaking 13,000 activities.
AED 26.9 billion sector supports Dubai economy generating 76,000 jobs.
Office’s main priority is to make the emirate one of world’s most competitive maritime clusters.
Strategic move to enhance local maritime sector in accordance with the objectives of Dubai Maritime Sector Strategy.
Sunreef Yachts is proud to announce the launch of the Sunreef 88 Double Deck – a sailing superyacht with an aggressive, sporty look. This custom-built craft demonstrates the shipyard’s expertise and creative approach to multihull design in the range over 80ft. The start of this ambitious project was officially announced during Sunreef Yachts’ press conference at the Cannes Yachting Festival 2016.
Using the same approved electrochlorination technology, Evoqua Water Technologies has re-modelled its SeaCURE® ballast water management system to provide optimum high flow rate performance from what is now one of the smallest electrochlorination system on the market.
Rolls-Royce has launched a V-Line version of its highly successful B33:45 engine series. At 600 kW per cylinder the new design delivers 20% more power than the B32:40, in a compact design allowing more power in the same footprint as its predecessor.
Nor-Shipping, Oslo, May 30th to June 2nd, Stand B01-37.
World leader in thermal imaging highlights the new capabilities of its Next Generation cameras for enhanced situational awareness.
Drawing on 30 years of experience in routing, optimization, navigation and fleet management, IMS employs a cutting edge algorithm for unparalleled decision support.
Coldharbour Marine, developer of a unique in-tank, in-voyage and inert gas-based ballast water treatment system for large tankers, bulkers and LNG vessels, has signed an agreement with Sembcorp Marine that will see the latter offer the Coldharbour GLD™ BWT as part of the Sembcorp Marine Green Technology Retrofit (GTR) solutions for ship owners.