- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Equipment and Services
Finning UK & Ireland (Finning) has supplied twin Cat® C32 diesel propulsion engines to Mainprize Offshore’s new MO4 vessel, which is currently providing vital support to a network of Germany’s offshore wind farms.
Logimatic has extended its services for SERTICA software solutions by offering hosting services.
The Switch and CSIC/711 entered into a strategic partnership agreement on 11th September 2017 which is significant, as The Switch is one of the first foreign companies to sign a partnership agreement with a leading Chinese shipbuilding conglomerate.
[bluester], a one-stop portal for buyers and suppliers of Maritime Support Services has entered into a partnership with MarTrust, a global payments provider and a Marcura Group company.
Corvus Energy is pleased to announce that it has been selected as the supplier of lithium ion based energy storage systems (ESS) for two platform supply vessels (PSVs) being retrofitted with hybrid power systems.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, establishes its Head office in Singapore. This ends a period of more than three years where MacGregor has operated with a virtual head office.
ABB has added ‘Fleet Intelligence’ to its ABB Ability™ Collaborative Operations software, providing marine customers with a single and complete overview of their ship system maintenance needs rather than being faced with piecemeal, standalone reporting solutions.