- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Equipment and Services
PARAT Halvorsen AS, Norway’s leading supplier of steam and heat energy systems for land-based industries, shipping and offshore applications, will demonstrate its innovative technology at this year’s prestigious All-Energy Exhibition 2018 which will be staged at Glasgow’s SEC Centre in early May.
NOSKE-KAESER Maritime Solutions GmbH and its international subsidiaries are starting the year 2018 with confidence following the recent takeover by the French ENGIE Group.
Inmarsat has launched a new set of Fleet Xpress plans designed specifically to meet the technical and commercial requirements of offshore support vessels (OSVs).
Continuing its efforts to boost confidence within the maritime industry for arbitration and mediation, the Emirates Maritime Arbitration Centre (EMAC) has approached 2018 with the intention of visiting leading maritime stakeholders to introduce and explain the benefits of its services. These meetings are scheduled around EMAC’s impressive, yet busy events schedule for the year.
Customers using AkzoNobel's yacht coatings can now take advantage of a new digital tool which offers a wide selection of colours from its industry-leading Awlgrip product range.
DESMI Ocean Guard A/S Has announced that a contract for the fleet-wide supply of CompactClean Ballast Water Management Systems has been finalised with Turkish company: MISHA Shipping.
Shipowners, test labs, ballast water manufacturers and Port State Control Authorities that use aqua-tools’ B-QUA rapid ballast water monitoring kit can now benefit from a year’s free training and support.