- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Equipment and Services
UNIT45 B.V has selected ORBCOMM, a leading global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, to provide its end-to-end telematics solution and Cloud platform for remote container monitoring and control.
U.S. companies competing for naval defence and commercial maritime business across the Asia-Pacific region will look to strengthen trade, innovation and workforce partnerships with buyers and influencers attending the Pacific 2017 International Maritime Exposition, 3rd-5th October at the International Convention Centre in Sydney.
At the Monaco Yacht Show, Dynamiq Yachts will launch its 35m GTT115, stated as ‘the first superyacht with Porsche DNA’.
Arkas Line and the new Arkas North Europe Regional Office organized a dinner party to announce their new vessel call and new office opening in Hamburg to cover the North Europe Region.