- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Equipment and services
Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) will be taking part in Norshipping 2017 as part of its ongoing efforts to raise the profile of Dubai's burgeoning maritime sector and underline its increasingly prominent position as a global maritime hub. The event, one of the most important on the global shipping calendar, is taking place in Oslo and Lillestrøm, Norway, from May 30th - June 2nd, and will allow DMCA to highlight the successful delivery of some of the emirate's latest initiatives to strengthen its attractiveness and competitiveness as a centre for the maritime sector.
Inmarsat (ISAT.L) has made available five Fleet One units to a pilot initiative that aims to bring change to the way ships connecting island communities in the Pacific archipelago of Vanuatu communicate.
Dana Brevini have launched a new tool to help customers easily select the appropriate geared motor or geared unit via a configurator accessible from the website.
MacGregor, part of Cargotec, is one of several leading global companies that have teamed up for the advanced co-creation ecosystem, One Sea. Founded in 2016, the goal for the ecosystem's partners is to jointly-develop the world's first system of autonomous ships. The partner's shared vision is to enable fully remote-controlled vessels in the Baltic Sea in three years and to achieve autonomous commercial maritime traffic by 2025.
Leading global deck machinery specialist, ACE Winches has successfully delivered and engineered a back deck solution for Saipem.
World leader in thermal imaging introduces expanded range of cameras featuring new technologies to provide enhanced awareness and safety for mariners.
The leader in maritime e-learning and competence management, Seagull Maritime, is delighted to announce the creation of a new assessment centre in Gdynia, Poland. Strengthening their professional relationship with long time collaborators Gdynia Maritime School (GMS), this partnership offers seafarers an easy way to complete Distance Courses on-site, allowing them to be assessed and receive their approved course diploma all on the same day!