- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- Showcase to promote Humber skills at UK's biggest maritime event
- Damen strategically positions tugs in Europe
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
- Commission Approves Communications Director
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Statement on Rear Adm. Mark Buzby’s Confirmation as Maritime Administrator
Equipment and services
Unique system combines the benefits of a Sea Xchange watermaker and a Spot Zero fresh water purification system.
With the aid of a new presentation tool you can come aboard Tuco Marine’s latest delivery; a 15-meter high-pressure cleaning boat for the aquaculture industry.
THETIS-MRV goes live today marking the first of several steps in the EU’s efforts to include the maritime transport sector in its overall policy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Larry I. Willis, president of the Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO (TTD), issued the following statement on the U.S. Senate’s confirmation of Mark Buzby as Maritime Administrator:
JFD, the world-leading submarine rescue and diving equipment company and part of James Fisher and Sons plc, recently facilitated a dry hyperbaric welding trial for Subsea 7 within its saturation diving complex in Aberdeen.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued approval certification to Iino Marine Service Co., Ltd. on successful assessment of an EU MRV Monitoring Plan for its chemical tanker “CHEMROAD WING” as an EU MRV verifier on 28 July. The issuance of this approval certification is a first for ClassNK.
Rolls-Royce is showing off its latest state-of-the-art propulsion systems and service solutions from MTU for motor and sailing yachts at this year’s yacht shows in Cannes and Monaco.
Hull Monitor Assists Ship Operators in Data-Driven Decision-Making for the Best Scheduling of Maintenance Activity and its Effect on the Ship’s Energy Efficiency Performance.