- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Equipment and Services
Offshore Towing Inc (OTI) has successfully completed the extensive refurbishment of its 1974-built 9000hp-class tug Zion Falgout at the Conrad Deepwater shipyard, in Morgan City, Louisiana, U.S.A.
Turnover and profits are up and growth is accelerating at advanced engineering specialist Stirling Dynamics which saw revenue pass the £10m mark for the first time in its 30-year history.
Potential enablers which will assist subsea supply chain companies to break into the growing wave and tidal energy sectors, and associated technological barriers to their progress, have been identified by NSRI (National Subsea Research Initiative).
Kongsberg Maritime has successfully completed the installation of an extensive suite of Simrad marine ecosystem assessment technology aboard the Victor Angelescu, the Argentinian National Institute of Fisheries Research and Development's (INIDEP) new oceanographic and fishing research vessel.
Corvus Energy has announced that it has been selected by Rolls-Royce as the supplier of a lithium-ion based energy storage system (ESS) for the Norwegian Coastal Administration’s new multipurpose vessel OV Ryvingen.
ACO Marine has begun marketing its next-generation Lipator and Lipatomat grease separators, following the successful development of a new pneumatic valve and the standardisation of component parts.
Finning UK & Ireland (Finning) has supplied twin Cat® C32 diesel propulsion engines to Mainprize Offshore’s new MO4 vessel, which is currently providing vital support to a network of Germany’s offshore wind farms.
Logimatic has extended its services for SERTICA software solutions by offering hosting services.