Lifestyle and travel brand Virgin Voyages has announced that the Scarlet Lady has officially reached completion.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Guests traveling aboard Silversea’s Silver Cloud and Silver Whisper enjoyed a rare moment in the cruise line’s history when the two ships met in Antarctica’s Wilhelmina Bay on 4th February 2020.
Orkney-based Pentland Ferries, which operates from St Margaret’s Hope in Orkney to Gills Bay in the north-east of Scotland, has become the first ferry operator in the UK to have achieved a Green Tourism Award.
Kongsberg Maritime has announced the world’s first adaptive ferry transit conducted during normal service.
Like many harbour communities, Capbreton is turning to green technologies to reduce pollution of its air and waterways.
Virgin Voyages, the new lifestyle and travel brand delivering irresistible vacations, has revealed The Band – a sleek wearable technology made from recycled ocean plastic that will unlock voyage adventures for future Sailors upon the debut of Scarlet Lady on 1st April 2020.