The technology group Wärtsilä has been selected by P&O Ferries, the British ferry operator, to power their new series of ‘super ferries’.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
ABB Marine & Ports latest shore connection technology is ensuring that calls by the passenger ferry Viking XPRS at Estonia’s Port of Tallinn are made quietly, efficiently and emissions-free.
Ferry company Stena Line has announced that Stena Embla, the last of its three new ferries destined for the Irish Sea, has successfully completed its sea trials in China’s Yellow Sea.
Ferry company Stena Line has announced an expansion and strengthening of its operations across the Baltic Sea region.
The latest addition to Saga’s ocean cruise fleet, Spirit of Adventure, has been handed over in Emden, Germany by shipbuilder Meyer Werft.
At an official handover ceremony with the Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany, P&O Cruises took ownership of Iona, the latest addition to its fleet and the largest cruise ship ever built for the UK market.