MSC Cruises has announced that flagship MSC Grandiosa and MSC Magnifica will resume operations in the Mediterranean starting from 16th and 29th August 2020 respectively, offering guests full-experience cruise holidays with the opportunity to discover five different destinations during a 7-night cruise.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Ferries and Cruises
Following the approval yesterday by the Italian Government of the resumption of cruises and the new health protocol, Costa Cruises is planning to restart its operations from Italian ports gradually on 6th September 2020.
New Zealand companies HamiltonJet and EV Maritime have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to build advanced composite, battery-powered commuter ferries.
Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in cruising, has announced the complete expansion of its Cruise Norwegian app across its 16-ship fleet.
Royal Caribbean Group is replacing one of the least-loved but most important parts of a cruise vacation – the safety drill – with Muster 2.0, an entirely new approach to delivering safety information to guests.
Synthetic applications specialist Bolidt is launching an antibacterial flooring system to improve hygiene on passenger ships and help to ensure a smooth return to action for the cruise industry.