MSC Cruises has signed a long-term agreement with Abu Dhabi Ports for preferential berthing rights at both the Zayed Port and Sir Bani Yas Island.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Ferries and Cruises
Lifestyle and travel brand Virgin Voyages has announced that the Scarlet Lady has officially reached completion.
Guests traveling aboard Silversea’s Silver Cloud and Silver Whisper enjoyed a rare moment in the cruise line’s history when the two ships met in Antarctica’s Wilhelmina Bay on 4th February 2020.
Orkney-based Pentland Ferries, which operates from St Margaret’s Hope in Orkney to Gills Bay in the north-east of Scotland, has become the first ferry operator in the UK to have achieved a Green Tourism Award.
Kongsberg Maritime has announced the world’s first adaptive ferry transit conducted during normal service.
Like many harbour communities, Capbreton is turning to green technologies to reduce pollution of its air and waterways.