MSC Cruises and Chantiers de l’Atlantique further extended their long-term partnership by making a number of strategic announcements at a ceremony held at the Matignon Palace, the French Prime Minister’s the official residence.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply Chantiers de l’Atlantique, France, a comprehensive package of integrated solutions designed to support and enhance the efficiency and environmental sustainability of the first two world class cruise vessels being built for Geneva, Switzerland based MSC Cruises.
Silversea’s first-ever destination-specific ship, Silver Origin, has floated out of the De Hoop shipyard in Lobith, the Netherlands.
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, has opened its 2022 Around The World In 180 Days voyage for sale.
After a trial period, Corsica Linea has deployed Moment’s technology on all its fleet in order to add value to customers’ journeys and increase the level of satisfaction onboard.
GS Marine built its first boat in 1993 and it made quite a splash in the market for being the largest moulded pleasure boat in Norway at the time.