Quark Expeditions’ new ship will be installed with an Evac Complete Cleantech Solution that now includes a ballast water management system.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Hurtigruten’s MS Roald Amundsen, the world’s first hybrid-powered cruise ship, has completed its first sea trials in the fjords along the western coast of Norway.
A new electric ferry, which will benefit from ABB technology, is to operate on an Icelandic route known for its harsh weather conditions.
The Fjords DA is delaying a planned move into Oslo, with the news that the all-electric Legacy of The Fjords will now be delivered from specialist shipyard Brødrene Aa on 1st May 2020.
Stena Line is in the process of launching the smartest chatbot into the ferry market.
In an event rich with inspiration and tradition, Holland America Line held a dedication ceremony for Nieuw Statendam 2nd February 2019, at Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.