The Hong Kong Cruise and Yacht Industry Association has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Voyager Risk Solutions Ltd to support its risk and insurance management services for superyachts, with full-scale professional solutions that are expected to promote its upcoming initiatives in the development of the yacht and tourism industries in the Greater Bay Area.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Royal Caribbean International has announced that one of Asia’s largest and most revolutionary ships, Quantum of the Seas, will add a new homeporting season in Singapore, sailing in the region until April 2021.
ABB will convert the 1965-built ferry San Cristoforo for hybrid operation by fitting it with an electric power and propulsion system, helping reduce emissions and increase overall energy efficiency.
Corvus Energy, the leading supplier of batteries for hybrid and zero-emission vessels, is proud to introduce its next-generation Energy Storage System: Corvus Blue Whale, a groundbreaking energy storage system for cruise ships, ro-pax and ro-ro.
For the second year in a row, Stena Line is partnering up with EuroPride.
Expedition cruise line Hurtigruten signs a multi-year deal with Norway-based Biokraft to supply climate-neutral liquified biogas (LBG) to power ships with fuel made from dead fish and other organic waste.