The Fjords DA has announced plans to add another all-electric passenger vessel to its award-winning fleet, with the news that Legacy of The Fjords is now under construction at Brødrene Aa.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
ABB has won its first marine automation system contract for a cruise ferry in China, after the technology package for Chinese-built Viking Line vessel has been extended to include the ABB Ability™ System 800xA.
In June this year, the Norwegian Maritime Authority circulated for review new legislation for reduced emissions and discharges and a cleaner environment in the Nærøyfjord, Aurlandsfjord, Geirangerfjord, Sunnylvsfjord and Tafjord.
Recently, ship owner SunStone Ships declared the first option at the CMHI yard in the INFINITY-class series of expedition cruise vessel designs.
Short getaways are in for a double dose of adventure.
MBNA Thames Clippers took the latest step in its incredible success story with the naming of its newest and biggest-ever boat.