After years of development and months of construction, the very first BeachClub motor yacht has seen the light of day in the Netherlands.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
iXblue’s Quadrans gyrocompasses have been selected to provide extreme high-precision navigation to the six revolutionary F50 catamarans competing in the new SailGP global sports championship.
ABB and Eckerö Line teams will install ABB Ability Marine Pilot Vision onboard cruise ferry MS Finlandia with no interruption to the ship’s schedule.
Two 81-metre road ferries for the Canadian ferry operator BC Ferries have been launched at Damen Shipyards Galati and are now being fitted out ahead of entering service next year.
The Stena Europe, which operates on the Fishguard – Rosslare ferry service is currently undergoing a significant three-month refit visit to the Gemak Shipyard in Tuzla, Turkey.
Danfoss Editron has provided the hybrid electric drivetrain system powering a new ferry connecting the communities of Thyborøn and Agger in north-west Denmark.