ChartCo, the global leader in digital navigation services and voyage compliance solutions, will now be supplying the entire Carnival Cruise Line fleet with its benchmark regulation management solution, Regs4ships.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Nippon Paint Marine has successfully applied its novel Aquaterras hull coating to AIDA Cruises’ 38,531gt cruise vessel AIDAcara.
After years of development and months of construction, the very first BeachClub motor yacht has seen the light of day in the Netherlands.
iXblue’s Quadrans gyrocompasses have been selected to provide extreme high-precision navigation to the six revolutionary F50 catamarans competing in the new SailGP global sports championship.
ABB and Eckerö Line teams will install ABB Ability Marine Pilot Vision onboard cruise ferry MS Finlandia with no interruption to the ship’s schedule.
Two 81-metre road ferries for the Canadian ferry operator BC Ferries have been launched at Damen Shipyards Galati and are now being fitted out ahead of entering service next year.