Like many harbour communities, Capbreton is turning to green technologies to reduce pollution of its air and waterways.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Ferries and Cruises
Virgin Voyages, the new lifestyle and travel brand delivering irresistible vacations, has revealed The Band – a sleek wearable technology made from recycled ocean plastic that will unlock voyage adventures for future Sailors upon the debut of Scarlet Lady on 1st April 2020.
Stena Line’s new ferry route between Halmstad in Sweden and Grenaa in Denmark has been officially opened.
Celebrity Beyond, the third ship in the highly acclaimed, award-winning Edge Series from Celebrity Cruises, has made the monumental move from concept to construct today as the first piece of steel was cut at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France.
When the much-anticipated Celebrity Apex is christened on 30th March, 2020, Celebrity Cruises will do more than continue the lineage of its ground-breaking Edge Series that began with the 2018 launch of Celebrity Edge.
MSC Cruises and Chantiers de l’Atlantique further extended their long-term partnership by making a number of strategic announcements at a ceremony held at the Matignon Palace, the French Prime Minister’s the official residence.