MARINE INTERIORS Cruise & Ferry Global Expo, powered by SMM, is the most recent addition to the maritime exhibition portfolio of Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Ferry Company Stena Line has achieved another important milestone in its major new fleet investment programme with the ‘launching’ ceremony of the first of its next generation of RoPax vessel taking place at the Avic Weihai Shipyard in China.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. has announced an order for a new ship for Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Stockholm shipping company Waxholmsbolaget has launched its first hybrid ice-going passenger ferry, powered by innovative hybrid electric propulsion by Danfoss Editron Oy.
Ice-class passenger ferry Suomenlinna II was remotely piloted through test area near Helsinki harbour, proving that human oversight of vessels from anywhere is achievable with today’s technologies
Thailand’s first all-electric commuter ferry was recently placed into service by the Bangkok Metropolitan Authority, powered by Torqeedo.