The Republic of Timor-Leste and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a contract agreeing provision of a new RoPax Ferry 6716.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
ExxonMobil is supplying Mobilgard ADL 40 engine oil for Color Hybrid, Color Line’s latest addition to its fleet of ferries.
Stena Line has announced that Stena Estrid, the first of five vessels being built for the leading ferry company in China, has successfully completed her sea trials in China’s Yellow Sea.
Thanks to its advanced solutions and technical innovations, M/S Viking Glory will be one of the most climate-smart passenger ships in the world.
The visit of the cruise ship AIDAprima on Saturday, 12th October, marked the conclusion of the ocean-going cruise liner season in Kiel 2019.
Pentland Ferries’ new ship arrives to deliver most environmentally-friendly ferry service in Scotland
A new ship which will provide the most environmentally-friendly ferry service in Scotland is set to arrive in Orkney on Wednesday after making the journey from its shipbuilders in Vietnam.