Fincantieri, a leader in cruise ship design and construction and Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise company, announced today the signing of a memorandum of agreement (MoA) for the construction of one next-generation cruise ship for the iconic luxury brand Cunard.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Saga Cruises has confirmed plans to extend its fleet of new-build ships with a second new cruise ship. Spirit of Adventure is expected to be delivered in Summer 2020, joining the Spirit of Discovery which sails in July 2019.
World's largest leisure travel company celebrates keel-laying ceremony for first of seven next-generation cruise ships to be fully powered by liquefied natural gas, world's cleanest burning fossil fuel.
KONGSBERG has signed a Research & Innovation (R&I) contract with technology acceleration organisation PILOT-E for the development of zero emission, full-electric, autonomous ferry concepts.
Marine interior specialist Trimline’s dedication to quality craftsmanship has resulted in it transforming a trio of vessels for P&O Cruises Australia.
Norwegian Shipping company Fjord Line has announced its investment in new tonnage which will see its capacity on the fastest route between Norway and Denmark double.