P&O Ferries has signed a contract with Guangzhou Shipyard International Ltd worth €260 million to deliver a new generation of ships on the English Channel.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Kongsberg has just signed a contract with Damen Shipyards in the Netherlands for the delivery of a fully integrated Kongsberg Maritime solution to the SeaDream Yacht Club cruise line.
Corvus Energy has officially signed the contract with AIDA Cruises for the world’s largest battery package to be delivered for a cruise vessel.
The first expedition cruise vessel in SunStone’s INFINITY class series was named ‘Greg Mortimer’ at the China Merchants Heavy Industry Haimen base on 6th September 2019.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply a broad scope of solutions that will support Hurtigruten, the world’s largest expedition cruise operator, in its push for greener and more sustainable shipping.
Hamburg’s love for cruise-related and maritime events of all kinds will reach its peak between 13th and 15th September, when, during the 7th Hamburg Cruise Days, the city’s port will be setting the stage for the cruise industry and cruise fans alike.