Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, has opened its 2022 Around The World In 180 Days voyage for sale.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
After a trial period, Corsica Linea has deployed Moment’s technology on all its fleet in order to add value to customers’ journeys and increase the level of satisfaction onboard.
GS Marine built its first boat in 1993 and it made quite a splash in the market for being the largest moulded pleasure boat in Norway at the time.
The Republic of Timor-Leste and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a contract agreeing provision of a new RoPax Ferry 6716.
ExxonMobil is supplying Mobilgard ADL 40 engine oil for Color Hybrid, Color Line’s latest addition to its fleet of ferries.
Stena Line has announced that Stena Estrid, the first of five vessels being built for the leading ferry company in China, has successfully completed her sea trials in China’s Yellow Sea.