Vision of the Fjords unlocks the jaw-dropping beauty of West Norway’s fjords for everyone, regardless of mobility.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Metal Shark Building Four 350-Passenger Vessels and an Additional 150-Passenger Vessel for NYC Ferry
Louisiana-based shipbuilder Metal Shark is once again building multiple high-speed aluminium catamaran passenger vessels for the NYC Ferry Service Operated by Hornblower.
Fincantieri, a leader in cruise ship design and construction and Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise company, announced today the signing of a memorandum of agreement (MoA) for the construction of one next-generation cruise ship for the iconic luxury brand Cunard.
Saga Cruises has confirmed plans to extend its fleet of new-build ships with a second new cruise ship. Spirit of Adventure is expected to be delivered in Summer 2020, joining the Spirit of Discovery which sails in July 2019.
World's largest leisure travel company celebrates keel-laying ceremony for first of seven next-generation cruise ships to be fully powered by liquefied natural gas, world's cleanest burning fossil fuel.
KONGSBERG has signed a Research & Innovation (R&I) contract with technology acceleration organisation PILOT-E for the development of zero emission, full-electric, autonomous ferry concepts.