Thanks to its advanced solutions and technical innovations, M/S Viking Glory will be one of the most climate-smart passenger ships in the world.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
The visit of the cruise ship AIDAprima on Saturday, 12th October, marked the conclusion of the ocean-going cruise liner season in Kiel 2019.
Pentland Ferries’ new ship arrives to deliver most environmentally-friendly ferry service in Scotland
A new ship which will provide the most environmentally-friendly ferry service in Scotland is set to arrive in Orkney on Wednesday after making the journey from its shipbuilders in Vietnam.
P&O Ferries has signed a contract with Guangzhou Shipyard International Ltd worth €260 million to deliver a new generation of ships on the English Channel.
Kongsberg has just signed a contract with Damen Shipyards in the Netherlands for the delivery of a fully integrated Kongsberg Maritime solution to the SeaDream Yacht Club cruise line.
Corvus Energy has officially signed the contract with AIDA Cruises for the world’s largest battery package to be delivered for a cruise vessel.