Corvus Energy has officially signed the contract with AIDA Cruises for the world’s largest battery package to be delivered for a cruise vessel.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ferries and Cruises
The first expedition cruise vessel in SunStone’s INFINITY class series was named ‘Greg Mortimer’ at the China Merchants Heavy Industry Haimen base on 6th September 2019.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply a broad scope of solutions that will support Hurtigruten, the world’s largest expedition cruise operator, in its push for greener and more sustainable shipping.
Hamburg’s love for cruise-related and maritime events of all kinds will reach its peak between 13th and 15th September, when, during the 7th Hamburg Cruise Days, the city’s port will be setting the stage for the cruise industry and cruise fans alike.
Wärtsilä’s Auto Gasification solution to provide sustainable waste disposal for Princess Cruises vessel
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply and install an Auto Gasification solution for the ‘Regal Princess’, a Princess Cruises vessel.
Through giant makeovers, three Hurtigruten vessels will be transformed into premium, hybrid-powered expedition cruise ships.