‘Red Goes Green’ is the name given to Red Funnel’s new long-term environmental strategy announced recently.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Global Ports Holding Plc has announced that it has signed a 20-year concession agreement between its operating subsidiary Zadar International Port Operations d.o.o. and the Port Authority of Zadar for the operating rights of the Gazenica cruise port in Zadar, Croatia.
The vibrant cruise ship refurbishment market is reflected in an all-time high in refit work for Bolidt Synthetic Products & Systems.
Two new high-speed ferries to be run by Spanish ferry operator Fred Olsen, S.A. are each to be powered by four MTU 20-cylinder 8000 M71L engines and by Kamewa waterjets from Rolls-Royce.
Silversea Cruises, a pioneer and leader in ultra-luxury and expedition cruising, has officially joined the family of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Stena has decided to exercise its option to build a seventh and eighth E-Flexer vessel.