Silversea’s first-ever destination-specific ship, Silver Origin, has floated out of the De Hoop shipyard in Lobith, the Netherlands.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, has opened its 2022 Around The World In 180 Days voyage for sale.
After a trial period, Corsica Linea has deployed Moment’s technology on all its fleet in order to add value to customers’ journeys and increase the level of satisfaction onboard.
GS Marine built its first boat in 1993 and it made quite a splash in the market for being the largest moulded pleasure boat in Norway at the time.
The Republic of Timor-Leste and Damen Shipyards Group have signed a contract agreeing provision of a new RoPax Ferry 6716.
ExxonMobil is supplying Mobilgard ADL 40 engine oil for Color Hybrid, Color Line’s latest addition to its fleet of ferries.