Expedition cruise line Hurtigruten signs a multi-year deal with Norway-based Biokraft to supply climate-neutral liquified biogas (LBG) to power ships with fuel made from dead fish and other organic waste.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
ChartCo, the global leader in digital navigation services and voyage compliance solutions, will now be supplying the entire Carnival Cruise Line fleet with its benchmark regulation management solution, Regs4ships.
Nippon Paint Marine has successfully applied its novel Aquaterras hull coating to AIDA Cruises’ 38,531gt cruise vessel AIDAcara.
After years of development and months of construction, the very first BeachClub motor yacht has seen the light of day in the Netherlands.
iXblue’s Quadrans gyrocompasses have been selected to provide extreme high-precision navigation to the six revolutionary F50 catamarans competing in the new SailGP global sports championship.
ABB and Eckerö Line teams will install ABB Ability Marine Pilot Vision onboard cruise ferry MS Finlandia with no interruption to the ship’s schedule.