Stena Line has announced that Stena Estrid, the first of five vessels being built for the leading ferry company in China, has successfully completed her sea trials in China’s Yellow Sea.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
Thanks to its advanced solutions and technical innovations, M/S Viking Glory will be one of the most climate-smart passenger ships in the world.
The visit of the cruise ship AIDAprima on Saturday, 12th October, marked the conclusion of the ocean-going cruise liner season in Kiel 2019.
Pentland Ferries’ new ship arrives to deliver most environmentally-friendly ferry service in Scotland
A new ship which will provide the most environmentally-friendly ferry service in Scotland is set to arrive in Orkney on Wednesday after making the journey from its shipbuilders in Vietnam.
P&O Ferries has signed a contract with Guangzhou Shipyard International Ltd worth €260 million to deliver a new generation of ships on the English Channel.
Kongsberg has just signed a contract with Damen Shipyards in the Netherlands for the delivery of a fully integrated Kongsberg Maritime solution to the SeaDream Yacht Club cruise line.