Fincantieri has been awarded an order for the construction of two new-concept gas powered ships, from TUI Cruises, a joint venture between TUI AG and Royal Caribbean Cruises.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
MSC Cruises and Miami-Dade county has announced the signing of an agreement for extended preferential berthing rights as well as a Memorandum of Understanding for the construction of a new Cruise Terminal AAA at PortMiami.
The 326-metre, 145,655 GT, cruise ship Norwegian Breakaway arrived in Brest on 28th April for 11 days of scheduled maintenance and refurbishment.
Carnival UK chief Josh Weinstein among 40 maritime executives committing to greater diversity in the sector
T. Mariotti, leading Italian luxury cruise shipbuilding company, and Damen Shipyards Group has announced the creation of a new partnership to build cruise vessels.
The initial Virgin Voyages vessel, due for delivery in 2020, will be the first of a fleet of three innovative ships designed and built with environmental responsibility in mind.