Adventure Seekers Can Now Stay in Havana Overnight on Empress of the Seas.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Traffic rises 3.5 per cent in 2016 and for fifth consecutive year.
The humanitarian NGO Mercy Ships and Stena Line, the world’s largest privately owned ferry company, have decided to enter a long-term partnership.
The Taiwanese harbour city of Kaohsiung has launched a new hybrid electric ferry, which could revolutionise marine passenger transport across the region by curbing greenhouse and diesel emissions.
Mega yacht reaches Antarctica’s Ross Ice Shelf and sets new record during 22-day
Ross Sea Expedition
Wärtsilä to perform engine maintenance and monitoring work for 79 of Carnival Corporation's vessels in a deal worth approximately €900 million