Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCC), a renowned global leader in the cruise segment, has signed a deal with NAVTOR to install the innovative NavBox solution across its entire corporate fleet of 49 vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Cunard’s “Queen Elizabeth” and P&O’s “Arcadia” at the Ostseekai.
The newest addition to London’s river bus transport network is today making its almost 200 nautical mile maiden journey to the Capital from the Isle of Wight. Joining the MBNA Thames Clippers fleet, Mercury Clipper, is the first of two new boats that will enter service in London this summer.
Rolls-Royce has received an order for four B33:45L diesel engines to power the world’s largest hybrid ferry being built for the Norwegian cruise and transport company Color Line.
Rolls-royce power systems and city of constance public utility put new mtu gas engine to test in car ferry
Europe's first inland waterway passenger vessel with gas propulsion scheduled for service from 2019.
Lake Constance public utility and engine-maker take industry lead.
Cooperation agreement for two-year trial.
Global infrastructure services firm AECOM has been appointed to manage and supervise the site investigation works for a new cruise liner terminal for Liverpool City Council.