Having recently announced that it is ‘more than ready’ to help shipowners meet the demands of the new IMO Polar Code, VIKING Life-Saving Equipment is set to announce another major innovation for those who want to stay safe while exploring Polar waters - the VIKING VEC PlusTM Polar.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Safety solutions provider Survitec has appointed Mark Baines as Global Vice President, Cruise, as a clear indication of Survitec’s commitment to cruise clients globally.
Radical design thinking is pivotal in ensuring that the new generation of expedition ships taking adventurous cruise passengers closer than ever before to the remote wonders of nature can deliver truly life-changing experiences.
The longstanding relationship between Bolidt Synthetic Products and Systems and Norwegian Cruise Lines is being further strengthened, as the Dutch marine flooring and decking company works its way through seven significant ship projects.
A&P Tyne is on track for a strong 2017-18 ferry season, having just completed work with DFDS Seaways for the King Seaways and Princess Seaways vessels.
MSC Group and Onorato Armatori have signed a historic contract with Guangzhou Shipyard International (GSI) for the order of four luxurious RoPax ferries. OSK-ShipTech is behind the concept design for the largest ferry order ever.