Saga Cruises has confirmed plans to extend its fleet of new-build ships with a second new cruise ship. Spirit of Adventure is expected to be delivered in Summer 2020, joining the Spirit of Discovery which sails in July 2019.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
World's largest leisure travel company celebrates keel-laying ceremony for first of seven next-generation cruise ships to be fully powered by liquefied natural gas, world's cleanest burning fossil fuel.
KONGSBERG has signed a Research & Innovation (R&I) contract with technology acceleration organisation PILOT-E for the development of zero emission, full-electric, autonomous ferry concepts.
Marine interior specialist Trimline’s dedication to quality craftsmanship has resulted in it transforming a trio of vessels for P&O Cruises Australia.
Norwegian Shipping company Fjord Line has announced its investment in new tonnage which will see its capacity on the fastest route between Norway and Denmark double.
Rolls-Royce has signed a deal with WestSea Yard, part of Martifer Group, to equip an expeditionary oceanic cruise ship for Portuguese based cruise company Mystic Cruises.