Royal Caribbean International has announced that one of Asia’s largest and most revolutionary ships, Quantum of the Seas, will add a new homeporting season in Singapore, sailing in the region until April 2021.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ferries and Cruises
ABB will convert the 1965-built ferry San Cristoforo for hybrid operation by fitting it with an electric power and propulsion system, helping reduce emissions and increase overall energy efficiency.
Corvus Energy, the leading supplier of batteries for hybrid and zero-emission vessels, is proud to introduce its next-generation Energy Storage System: Corvus Blue Whale, a groundbreaking energy storage system for cruise ships, ro-pax and ro-ro.
For the second year in a row, Stena Line is partnering up with EuroPride.
Expedition cruise line Hurtigruten signs a multi-year deal with Norway-based Biokraft to supply climate-neutral liquified biogas (LBG) to power ships with fuel made from dead fish and other organic waste.
ChartCo, the global leader in digital navigation services and voyage compliance solutions, will now be supplying the entire Carnival Cruise Line fleet with its benchmark regulation management solution, Regs4ships.