Two new high-speed ferries to be run by Spanish ferry operator Fred Olsen, S.A. are each to be powered by four MTU 20-cylinder 8000 M71L engines and by Kamewa waterjets from Rolls-Royce.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Silversea Cruises, a pioneer and leader in ultra-luxury and expedition cruising, has officially joined the family of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
Stena has decided to exercise its option to build a seventh and eighth E-Flexer vessel.
Fincantieri has been awarded an order for the construction of two new-concept gas powered ships, from TUI Cruises, a joint venture between TUI AG and Royal Caribbean Cruises.
MSC Cruises and Miami-Dade county has announced the signing of an agreement for extended preferential berthing rights as well as a Memorandum of Understanding for the construction of a new Cruise Terminal AAA at PortMiami.
The 326-metre, 145,655 GT, cruise ship Norwegian Breakaway arrived in Brest on 28th April for 11 days of scheduled maintenance and refurbishment.