P&O Cruises Australia’s Pacific Dawn is now back in service after an incredible £multi-million refurbishment which was completed last month.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Finnish manufacturer of heavy duty electric drivetrains Visedo is focused on hastening the transition to hybrid and electric marine vessels, including ferries, across the Asia Pacific region with the opening of a new office in Hong Kong.
This year’s cruise shipping season opens in Kiel on April 9th with a call by “AIDAcara”. Up to the middle of October 28 different cruise ships will berth in the port a total of 142 times while up to half a million passengers are expected to go ashore or embark.
A global maritime consultancy is setting the stage for the world’s first-year round luxury rock’n’roll cruise venture.
The first ship delivery made to Viking Cruises in 2017 by Fincantieri has entered service, becoming the latest in a series of the cruise operator’s ocean-going vessels that are distinguished by environmentally-friendly decking and flooring from Bolidt.
Foreship has secured a major design consultancy contract covering the first post-Ballast Water Convention treatment systems to be specified by Norwegian Cruise Line.