In a historic deal with Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd, ABB will supply a comprehensive power and propulsion package for China’s first domestically built cruise ship.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Stena Line forges ahead with continuous efforts to develop attractive and ground-breaking products and services to customers.
The response is great: After the industry fair was just launched in late January, several top-ranking exhibitors have already committed.
Hurtigruten CEO Daniel Skjeldam and Gunhild Stordalen, EAT’s Founder and Executive Chair, have signed a cooperation agreement to offer environmentally conscious guests even more exquisite and healthier food options.
Marlink is to supply Overseas Adventure Travel with its market-leading satellite voice and data connectivity services for use on five adventure cruise ships in the O.A.T. fleet.
Babcock, the aerospace and defence company, has completed the refit of MV Hamnavoe and MV Hjaltland – NorthLink passenger ferries which run between mainland Scotland and the Northern Isles of Orkney and Shetland.