Nippon Paint Marine has successfully applied its novel Aquaterras hull coating to AIDA Cruises’ 38,531gt cruise vessel AIDAcara.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
Ferries and Cruises
After years of development and months of construction, the very first BeachClub motor yacht has seen the light of day in the Netherlands.
iXblue’s Quadrans gyrocompasses have been selected to provide extreme high-precision navigation to the six revolutionary F50 catamarans competing in the new SailGP global sports championship.
ABB and Eckerö Line teams will install ABB Ability Marine Pilot Vision onboard cruise ferry MS Finlandia with no interruption to the ship’s schedule.
Two 81-metre road ferries for the Canadian ferry operator BC Ferries have been launched at Damen Shipyards Galati and are now being fitted out ahead of entering service next year.
The Stena Europe, which operates on the Fishguard – Rosslare ferry service is currently undergoing a significant three-month refit visit to the Gemak Shipyard in Tuzla, Turkey.