Transaction brings together two of the most prestigious brands in global yacht shows: Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and Monaco Yacht Show.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Dubai Maritime City Authority to review Dubai’s maritime sector development at Middle East Yachting Conference 2017
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) joined the elite sponsors participating in the 2017 Middle East Yachting Conference held today (Monday, February 27, 2017) as part of the launching of the latest edition of the Dubai International Boat Show, the largest event of its kind in the field of maritime navigation in Middle East running from February 28 to March 4, 2017 at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi.
Adventure Seekers Can Now Stay in Havana Overnight on Empress of the Seas.
Traffic rises 3.5 per cent in 2016 and for fifth consecutive year.
The humanitarian NGO Mercy Ships and Stena Line, the world’s largest privately owned ferry company, have decided to enter a long-term partnership.
The Taiwanese harbour city of Kaohsiung has launched a new hybrid electric ferry, which could revolutionise marine passenger transport across the region by curbing greenhouse and diesel emissions.