Stena Line’s new ferry route between Halmstad in Sweden and Grenaa in Denmark has been officially opened.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Celebrity Beyond, the third ship in the highly acclaimed, award-winning Edge Series from Celebrity Cruises, has made the monumental move from concept to construct today as the first piece of steel was cut at the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France.
When the much-anticipated Celebrity Apex is christened on 30th March, 2020, Celebrity Cruises will do more than continue the lineage of its ground-breaking Edge Series that began with the 2018 launch of Celebrity Edge.
MSC Cruises and Chantiers de l’Atlantique further extended their long-term partnership by making a number of strategic announcements at a ceremony held at the Matignon Palace, the French Prime Minister’s the official residence.
The technology group Wärtsilä will supply Chantiers de l’Atlantique, France, a comprehensive package of integrated solutions designed to support and enhance the efficiency and environmental sustainability of the first two world class cruise vessels being built for Geneva, Switzerland based MSC Cruises.
Silversea’s first-ever destination-specific ship, Silver Origin, has floated out of the De Hoop shipyard in Lobith, the Netherlands.