Silversea Cruises, a pioneer and leader in ultra-luxury and expedition cruising, has officially joined the family of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Stena has decided to exercise its option to build a seventh and eighth E-Flexer vessel.
Fincantieri has been awarded an order for the construction of two new-concept gas powered ships, from TUI Cruises, a joint venture between TUI AG and Royal Caribbean Cruises.
MSC Cruises and Miami-Dade county has announced the signing of an agreement for extended preferential berthing rights as well as a Memorandum of Understanding for the construction of a new Cruise Terminal AAA at PortMiami.
The 326-metre, 145,655 GT, cruise ship Norwegian Breakaway arrived in Brest on 28th April for 11 days of scheduled maintenance and refurbishment.
Carnival UK chief Josh Weinstein among 40 maritime executives committing to greater diversity in the sector