ABB will convert the 1965-built ferry San Cristoforo for hybrid operation by fitting it with an electric power and propulsion system, helping reduce emissions and increase overall energy efficiency.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Corvus Energy, the leading supplier of batteries for hybrid and zero-emission vessels, is proud to introduce its next-generation Energy Storage System: Corvus Blue Whale, a groundbreaking energy storage system for cruise ships, ro-pax and ro-ro.
For the second year in a row, Stena Line is partnering up with EuroPride.
Expedition cruise line Hurtigruten signs a multi-year deal with Norway-based Biokraft to supply climate-neutral liquified biogas (LBG) to power ships with fuel made from dead fish and other organic waste.
ChartCo, the global leader in digital navigation services and voyage compliance solutions, will now be supplying the entire Carnival Cruise Line fleet with its benchmark regulation management solution, Regs4ships.
Nippon Paint Marine has successfully applied its novel Aquaterras hull coating to AIDA Cruises’ 38,531gt cruise vessel AIDAcara.