Nippon Paint Marine has signed a long-term supply contract with Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings to provide antifouling systems to 13 cruise ships operating under the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises, and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ferries and Cruises
Kongsberg Maritime has won contracts to equip three adventure cruise ships, with a fourth to follow.
Viking Line is the first shipping company operating in the Baltic Sea to introduce the use of digital keys for its cabin doors.
Carnival Cruise Line has signed a five-year agreement with the City of Norfolk to operate seasonal cruises from the Half Moone Cruise Center through 2025.
Celebrity Apex returned to the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France, following a very successful first sea trial.
National Geographic Endurance, a next-generation expedition ship, purpose-built for polar navigation and the first polar new build for Lindblad Expeditions, has successfully completed her first sea trials in Storfjorden, which is the entrance of the iconic Geirangerfjord.