Following the approval yesterday by the Italian Government of the resumption of cruises and the new health protocol, Costa Cruises is planning to restart its operations from Italian ports gradually on 6th September 2020.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ferries and Cruises
New Zealand companies HamiltonJet and EV Maritime have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to build advanced composite, battery-powered commuter ferries.
Norwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in cruising, has announced the complete expansion of its Cruise Norwegian app across its 16-ship fleet.
Royal Caribbean Group is replacing one of the least-loved but most important parts of a cruise vacation – the safety drill – with Muster 2.0, an entirely new approach to delivering safety information to guests.
Synthetic applications specialist Bolidt is launching an antibacterial flooring system to improve hygiene on passenger ships and help to ensure a smooth return to action for the cruise industry.
The Fjords has celebrated the delivery of Legacy of The Fjords, which will join her sister ships, Vision of The Fjords and Future of The Fjords, providing more tourists than ever an unparalleled experience in the spectacular landscapes on the west coast of Norway.