T. Mariotti, leading Italian luxury cruise shipbuilding company, and Damen Shipyards Group has announced the creation of a new partnership to build cruise vessels.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
The initial Virgin Voyages vessel, due for delivery in 2020, will be the first of a fleet of three innovative ships designed and built with environmental responsibility in mind.
ABB signs contract with Cochin Shipyard Ltd, the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India, to deliver a first-ever integrated power and automation package to an Indian shipowner.
The Bellona Foundation and Carnival Corporation & plc the world’s largest cruise company with nine global cruise line brands, have signed an agreement of cooperation where the parties agree to work together to continue improving environmental and sustainability impact.
The well-established position of Bolidt Synthetic Products and Systems decking and flooring in mainstream cruise ship and superyacht markets has been quickly converted into a series of business wins in the fast-emerging polar expedition cruise ship sector.
Galicia and Salamanca will be the names of Brittany Ferries new ships arriving in 2021 and 2022 respectively. The names were chosen following a competition among Brittany Ferries’ staff and follow confirmation of the ships’ charter last month.