Leading ferry company Stena Line has achieved another major milestone in its fleet investment programme with the ‘float out’ ceremony of the second vessel in its new generation E-Flexer series.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
The 35’ x 13’ landing craft Sea Wolf has recently arrived in Kodiak after a successful voyage from Port Angeles, Washington.
ABB strengthens exploration cruise leadership with repeat order from Ulstein for Lindblad Expeditions
ABB has secured the order covering power, automation, propulsion and digital systems for the second ice-going cruise ship to be built for Lindblad Expeditions by Ulstein.
In a historic deal with Shanghai Waigaoqiao Shipbuilding Co., Ltd, ABB will supply a comprehensive power and propulsion package for China’s first domestically built cruise ship.
Stena Line forges ahead with continuous efforts to develop attractive and ground-breaking products and services to customers.
The response is great: After the industry fair was just launched in late January, several top-ranking exhibitors have already committed.