Hurtigruten CEO Daniel Skjeldam and Gunhild Stordalen, EAT’s Founder and Executive Chair, have signed a cooperation agreement to offer environmentally conscious guests even more exquisite and healthier food options.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Marlink is to supply Overseas Adventure Travel with its market-leading satellite voice and data connectivity services for use on five adventure cruise ships in the O.A.T. fleet.
Babcock, the aerospace and defence company, has completed the refit of MV Hamnavoe and MV Hjaltland – NorthLink passenger ferries which run between mainland Scotland and the Northern Isles of Orkney and Shetland.
Quark Expeditions’ new ship will be installed with an Evac Complete Cleantech Solution that now includes a ballast water management system.
Hurtigruten’s MS Roald Amundsen, the world’s first hybrid-powered cruise ship, has completed its first sea trials in the fjords along the western coast of Norway.
A new electric ferry, which will benefit from ABB technology, is to operate on an Icelandic route known for its harsh weather conditions.