Grieving families affected by the Herald of Free Enterprise disaster gathered to mark the 30th anniversary memorial service in Dover on March 6.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Bolidt, has launched a unique and ‘world-first’ glow-in-the-dark decking solution for the cruise industry whose luminosity by night harvests solar energy stored during the day.
Transaction brings together two of the most prestigious brands in global yacht shows: Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and Monaco Yacht Show.
Dubai Maritime City Authority to review Dubai’s maritime sector development at Middle East Yachting Conference 2017
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) joined the elite sponsors participating in the 2017 Middle East Yachting Conference held today (Monday, February 27, 2017) as part of the launching of the latest edition of the Dubai International Boat Show, the largest event of its kind in the field of maritime navigation in Middle East running from February 28 to March 4, 2017 at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi.
Adventure Seekers Can Now Stay in Havana Overnight on Empress of the Seas.
Traffic rises 3.5 per cent in 2016 and for fifth consecutive year.