Marine interior specialist Trimline’s dedication to quality craftsmanship has resulted in it transforming a trio of vessels for P&O Cruises Australia.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ferries and Cruises
Norwegian Shipping company Fjord Line has announced its investment in new tonnage which will see its capacity on the fastest route between Norway and Denmark double.
Rolls-Royce has signed a deal with WestSea Yard, part of Martifer Group, to equip an expeditionary oceanic cruise ship for Portuguese based cruise company Mystic Cruises.
On the hottest day of the year to date, a cool bottle of champagne was broken over the rail of the Elizabeth River IV, thus christening Hampton Roads Transit’s (HRT) newest passenger ferry.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCC), a renowned global leader in the cruise segment, has signed a deal with NAVTOR to install the innovative NavBox solution across its entire corporate fleet of 49 vessels.
Cunard’s “Queen Elizabeth” and P&O’s “Arcadia” at the Ostseekai.