- Agreement to transfer the remaining 49% interest in Höegh Grace to Höegh LNG Partners LP
- Atlantic Offshore Scotland Ltd Secures Two Year Charter with Maersk Oil UK
- Europort confirms role as international maritime business hub
- Ocean Signal Announces Appointment of Nordwest-Funk as Distributor for Germany
- PG secures wellboat pump deals
- OSM wins crew management for Lauritzen Kosan’s entire fleet of 26 vessels
- ACO Marine introduces new Clarimar MF for LY3 yachts
- Inmarsat transforms seafarer safety infrastructure with SafetyNET II launch
- Tuco Marine launches Denmark’s first workboats capable of remote controlled and autonomous operation
- New stabilisers for MV Astra – a result of the cooperation between DMS Holland and Balk Shipyard
Ferries and Cruises
Schulte Marine Concept (S.M.C), the project management arm of leading international maritime services company Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM), working together with Bernhard Schulte Cruise Services (BS Cruise), has won its first cruise ship contract with Portugal-based Mystic Cruises.
Vision of the Fjords unlocks the jaw-dropping beauty of West Norway’s fjords for everyone, regardless of mobility.
Louisiana-based shipbuilder Metal Shark is once again building multiple high-speed aluminium catamaran passenger vessels for the NYC Ferry Service Operated by Hornblower.
Fincantieri, a leader in cruise ship design and construction and Carnival Corporation & plc, the world’s largest cruise company, announced today the signing of a memorandum of agreement (MoA) for the construction of one next-generation cruise ship for the iconic luxury brand Cunard.
Saga Cruises has confirmed plans to extend its fleet of new-build ships with a second new cruise ship. Spirit of Adventure is expected to be delivered in Summer 2020, joining the Spirit of Discovery which sails in July 2019.
World's largest leisure travel company celebrates keel-laying ceremony for first of seven next-generation cruise ships to be fully powered by liquefied natural gas, world's cleanest burning fossil fuel.
KONGSBERG has signed a Research & Innovation (R&I) contract with technology acceleration organisation PILOT-E for the development of zero emission, full-electric, autonomous ferry concepts.