- C-MAP Acquires i-Sea
- Saga Cruises expands fleet with second new build ship
- Survitec launches new Crewfit XD Fire Retardant
- Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea port
- CSSF grows by two further members and prepares for the next meeting in Asia
- Swissterminal AG increases capacity in greater Zurich
- Arkas North Europe office celebrated the first Arkas Line call in North Europe
- New Maritime Growth In Lowestoft
- Rolls-Royce Strengthens Partnership with Tominaga in Japan
- Actisense CEO to sit on NMEA International Conference & Expo Panel
Ferries and Cruises
Saga Cruises has confirmed plans to extend its fleet of new-build ships with a second new cruise ship. Spirit of Adventure is expected to be delivered in Summer 2020, joining the Spirit of Discovery which sails in July 2019.
World's largest leisure travel company celebrates keel-laying ceremony for first of seven next-generation cruise ships to be fully powered by liquefied natural gas, world's cleanest burning fossil fuel.
KONGSBERG has signed a Research & Innovation (R&I) contract with technology acceleration organisation PILOT-E for the development of zero emission, full-electric, autonomous ferry concepts.
Marine interior specialist Trimline’s dedication to quality craftsmanship has resulted in it transforming a trio of vessels for P&O Cruises Australia.
Norwegian Shipping company Fjord Line has announced its investment in new tonnage which will see its capacity on the fastest route between Norway and Denmark double.
Rolls-Royce has signed a deal with WestSea Yard, part of Martifer Group, to equip an expeditionary oceanic cruise ship for Portuguese based cruise company Mystic Cruises.
On the hottest day of the year to date, a cool bottle of champagne was broken over the rail of the Elizabeth River IV, thus christening Hampton Roads Transit’s (HRT) newest passenger ferry.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCC), a renowned global leader in the cruise segment, has signed a deal with NAVTOR to install the innovative NavBox solution across its entire corporate fleet of 49 vessels.