- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Ferries and Cruises
VARD Holdings Limited, one of the major global designers and shipbuilders of specialised vessels, is pleased to announce that it has secured a contract for the construction of one car- and passenger ferry for Boreal in Norway.
Irish Continental Group plc has recently entered into an agreement, with the German company Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesselschaft & Co.KG, whereby FSG has agreed to build a cruise ferry for ICG at a contract price of €165.2 million. Upon completion, it will be the largest cruise ferry in the world in terms of vehicle capacity.
Schulte Marine Concept (S.M.C), the project management arm of leading international maritime services company Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (BSM), working together with Bernhard Schulte Cruise Services (BS Cruise), has won its first cruise ship contract with Portugal-based Mystic Cruises.
Vision of the Fjords unlocks the jaw-dropping beauty of West Norway’s fjords for everyone, regardless of mobility.