- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Ferries and Cruises
Transaction brings together two of the most prestigious brands in global yacht shows: Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and Monaco Yacht Show.
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) joined the elite sponsors participating in the 2017 Middle East Yachting Conference held today (Monday, February 27, 2017) as part of the launching of the latest edition of the Dubai International Boat Show, the largest event of its kind in the field of maritime navigation in Middle East running from February 28 to March 4, 2017 at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi.
Adventure Seekers Can Now Stay in Havana Overnight on Empress of the Seas.
The Taiwanese harbour city of Kaohsiung has launched a new hybrid electric ferry, which could revolutionise marine passenger transport across the region by curbing greenhouse and diesel emissions.
Mega yacht reaches Antarctica’s Ross Ice Shelf and sets new record during 22-day
Ross Sea Expedition
Wärtsilä to perform engine maintenance and monitoring work for 79 of Carnival Corporation's vessels in a deal worth approximately €900 million