- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Ferries and Cruises
Transaction brings together two of the most prestigious brands in global yacht shows: Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show and Monaco Yacht Show.
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) joined the elite sponsors participating in the 2017 Middle East Yachting Conference held today (Monday, February 27, 2017) as part of the launching of the latest edition of the Dubai International Boat Show, the largest event of its kind in the field of maritime navigation in Middle East running from February 28 to March 4, 2017 at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi.
Adventure Seekers Can Now Stay in Havana Overnight on Empress of the Seas.
The Taiwanese harbour city of Kaohsiung has launched a new hybrid electric ferry, which could revolutionise marine passenger transport across the region by curbing greenhouse and diesel emissions.
Mega yacht reaches Antarctica’s Ross Ice Shelf and sets new record during 22-day
Ross Sea Expedition
Wärtsilä to perform engine maintenance and monitoring work for 79 of Carnival Corporation's vessels in a deal worth approximately €900 million