- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Ferries and Cruises
The Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) joined the elite sponsors participating in the 2017 Middle East Yachting Conference held today (Monday, February 27, 2017) as part of the launching of the latest edition of the Dubai International Boat Show, the largest event of its kind in the field of maritime navigation in Middle East running from February 28 to March 4, 2017 at the Dubai International Marine Club, Mina Seyahi.
Adventure Seekers Can Now Stay in Havana Overnight on Empress of the Seas.
The Taiwanese harbour city of Kaohsiung has launched a new hybrid electric ferry, which could revolutionise marine passenger transport across the region by curbing greenhouse and diesel emissions.
Mega yacht reaches Antarctica’s Ross Ice Shelf and sets new record during 22-day
Ross Sea Expedition
Wärtsilä to perform engine maintenance and monitoring work for 79 of Carnival Corporation's vessels in a deal worth approximately €900 million
Seapan Swift, a new hybrid ferry begins service between British Columbia and Vancouver.