- Large Companies Target Energy Independent Electric Vehicles
- Crestron, Hatteras, and AHT Global Partner to Deliver a Range of Premium AV for Motor Yachts
- Hong Kong and UK commit to stronger maritime relationship
- Cost-effective, chemical-free biological sewage treatment for marine applications
- Sea Machines Launches 1st Autonomy Product for the Marine Market
- Young professionals say London shipping must be adaptable and competitive
- David Hammond retires as ceo of human rights at sea
- Momentum continues with strong sales figures for Sunseeker international, britain’s biggest boat builder
- Dubai Maritime City Authority highlights Dubai's achievements to the globe at London International Shipping Week 2017
- Carnival Corporation Begins Construction of World's First Fully LNG-Powered Cruise Ship
Ferries and Cruises
The largest fast passenger ferry order for a UK shipyard in over 25 years has been confirmed by MBNA Thames Clippers. Two new 170 capacity passenger boats will be built at the Wight Shipyard Co on the Isle of Wight, and will join London’s growing river transport network in summer 2017.
Kongsberg Maritime technology has been chosen for installation aboard Australian cruise line Scenic Cruises’ new ice class cruise ship. The 228 passenger, 168m long Scenic Eclipse features an ice strengthened hull, but with sleek lines and a myriad of state-of-the art technology and luxury fittings, taking its design cues from the exclusive world of billionaire’s megayachts. Scenic Eclipse is currently under construction at Uljanik Shipyard in Croatia, with delivery expected during 2018.