- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Ferries and Cruises
Rolls-Royce has signed a deal with WestSea Yard, part of Martifer Group, to equip an expeditionary oceanic cruise ship for Portuguese based cruise company Mystic Cruises.
On the hottest day of the year to date, a cool bottle of champagne was broken over the rail of the Elizabeth River IV, thus christening Hampton Roads Transit’s (HRT) newest passenger ferry.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCC), a renowned global leader in the cruise segment, has signed a deal with NAVTOR to install the innovative NavBox solution across its entire corporate fleet of 49 vessels.
The newest addition to London’s river bus transport network is today making its almost 200 nautical mile maiden journey to the Capital from the Isle of Wight. Joining the MBNA Thames Clippers fleet, Mercury Clipper, is the first of two new boats that will enter service in London this summer.
Rolls-Royce has received an order for four B33:45L diesel engines to power the world’s largest hybrid ferry being built for the Norwegian cruise and transport company Color Line.
Europe's first inland waterway passenger vessel with gas propulsion scheduled for service from 2019.
Lake Constance public utility and engine-maker take industry lead.
Cooperation agreement for two-year trial.
Global infrastructure services firm AECOM has been appointed to manage and supervise the site investigation works for a new cruise liner terminal for Liverpool City Council.