ABB’s advanced power systems have been chosen for the first self-elevating wind turbine installation vessel built in Japan, supporting the nation’s fast-expanding offshore wind sector.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Vroon Offshore Services has secured a three-year contract extension with BP, worth around £30 million.
Keppel O&M through its wholly-owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard, has delivered the world’s fastest brownfield Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel modification and upgrading project safely and on time.
RH Marine has developed a special dynamic positioning system for plough boats that equalise the seabed after dredging.
Electric and fluid power actuators from Rotork have been installed on a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel in Brazil.
Equinor has signed an agreement with Eidesvik Offshore for the modification of the Viking Energy supply vessel, to make it capable of covering long distances fuelled by carbon-free ammonia.