ABB’s advanced power systems have been chosen for the first self-elevating wind turbine installation vessel built in Japan, supporting the nation’s fast-expanding offshore wind sector.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Vroon Offshore Services has secured a three-year contract extension with BP, worth around £30 million.
Keppel O&M through its wholly-owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard, has delivered the world’s fastest brownfield Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel modification and upgrading project safely and on time.
RH Marine has developed a special dynamic positioning system for plough boats that equalise the seabed after dredging.
Electric and fluid power actuators from Rotork have been installed on a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel in Brazil.
Equinor has signed an agreement with Eidesvik Offshore for the modification of the Viking Energy supply vessel, to make it capable of covering long distances fuelled by carbon-free ammonia.