In a world-first, subsea technology company Rovco has launched “SubSLAM Live”, a 3D streaming technology which allows clients to video and live stream 3D underwater pointclouds to any device in the world.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
The Port of Tyne, one of only two deep-sea ports in North East England, is making further progress to prepare its site for offshore wind manufacturers.
Maersk Tankers is set to add 11 tanker vessels to the fleet under its management, following an agreement with BP Shipping and ICBC.
Boskalis recently secured a hand full of heavy marine transport services contracts, awarded by a variety of clients and carrying a combined value of approximately $120 million.
Bourbon Mobility, a world leader in offshore passenger transportation for the oil industry, has chosen to partner up with Moment to provide an entertainment offer on-board its vessels.
Wintermar has signed agreements to provide two PSVs to provide deck and cargo supply runs to support the drilling operations of a major oil and gas company in Eastern Indonesia.