Palfinger has been selected to equip four new service vessels for Edda Wind, Østensjø Groups’ offshore wind segment, with lifting solutions as well as lifesaving appliances.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
ABB’s advanced power systems have been chosen for the first self-elevating wind turbine installation vessel built in Japan, supporting the nation’s fast-expanding offshore wind sector.
Vroon Offshore Services has secured a three-year contract extension with BP, worth around £30 million.
Keppel O&M through its wholly-owned subsidiary Keppel Shipyard, has delivered the world’s fastest brownfield Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel modification and upgrading project safely and on time.
RH Marine has developed a special dynamic positioning system for plough boats that equalise the seabed after dredging.
Electric and fluid power actuators from Rotork have been installed on a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel in Brazil.