The Port of Tyne, one of only two deep-sea ports in North East England, is making further progress to prepare its site for offshore wind manufacturers.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
Maersk Tankers is set to add 11 tanker vessels to the fleet under its management, following an agreement with BP Shipping and ICBC.
Boskalis recently secured a hand full of heavy marine transport services contracts, awarded by a variety of clients and carrying a combined value of approximately $120 million.
Bourbon Mobility, a world leader in offshore passenger transportation for the oil industry, has chosen to partner up with Moment to provide an entertainment offer on-board its vessels.
Wintermar has signed agreements to provide two PSVs to provide deck and cargo supply runs to support the drilling operations of a major oil and gas company in Eastern Indonesia.
James Fisher Offshore, a global provider of specialist offshore engineering solutions, has pledged to deliver significant efficiencies across multiple regional projects by enhancing its Middle Eastern footprint, establishing bases in Saudi Arabia and Dubai.