In only the second ship-to-ship LNG bunkering operation to take place in Germany, the world’s largest LNG bunker vessel ‘Kairos’, operated by Nauticor, has supplied DEME’s next generation offshore installation vessel ‘Orion’.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
Van Oord and NYK have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding to jointly own and operate offshore wind installation vessels under the Japanese flag.
A key player in Aberdeen’s marine support scene has added a tenth boat to its growing fleet of workboat vessels.
Subsea technology firm, Rovco, has announced a £3.9 million Series A investment from Foresight group via the Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund and Foresight VCTs.
A £150 million investment has allowed support vessel operator Sentinel Marine to introduce the newest fleet of emergency response and rescue vessels in the North Sea – and help clean up the offshore environment.
In a world-first, subsea technology company Rovco has launched “SubSLAM Live”, a 3D streaming technology which allows clients to video and live stream 3D underwater pointclouds to any device in the world.