Electric and fluid power actuators from Rotork have been installed on a new Floating Production Storage and Offloading vessel in Brazil.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Equinor has signed an agreement with Eidesvik Offshore for the modification of the Viking Energy supply vessel, to make it capable of covering long distances fuelled by carbon-free ammonia.
In only the second ship-to-ship LNG bunkering operation to take place in Germany, the world’s largest LNG bunker vessel ‘Kairos’, operated by Nauticor, has supplied DEME’s next generation offshore installation vessel ‘Orion’.
Van Oord and NYK have agreed a Memorandum of Understanding to jointly own and operate offshore wind installation vessels under the Japanese flag.
A key player in Aberdeen’s marine support scene has added a tenth boat to its growing fleet of workboat vessels.
Subsea technology firm, Rovco, has announced a £3.9 million Series A investment from Foresight group via the Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund and Foresight VCTs.