- Vision of the Fjords wins universal accessibility award from DOGA
- Advent Intermodal Solutions releases eModalPRO™ data services
- Mackay Communications & Inmarsat’s Fleet Xpress Partnership
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- Kongsberg completes Installation of Cutting-Edge Marine Ecosystem Assessment Solution on new Argentinian Research Ship
Ports and Harbours
Advent Intermodal Solutions, LLC. has released eModalPRO™ Data Services (EDS), a new platform to enable data collaboration between container terminals and supply chain stakeholders.
The first stone in the construction New West Port in Kalundborg was thrown over the railing and into Kalundborg Fjord right at the place where Kalundborg’s brand new port area will be completed in a couple of years.
Trainers from an Aberdeen-based risk management specialist are working closely with Aberdeen Harbour to further strengthen the organisation’s incident investigation capabilities.
APM Terminals Gothenburg has signed an agreement with the staffing agency Adecco to hire temporary personnel effective from 1st October 2017 to address ad-hoc extra staffing needs at peak times.
Swissterminal AG has decided to resume operations at the container terminal Niederglatt, located near Zurich, with effect from 1st November 2017.
Marcura, a Dubai-based group of business solution experts within the maritime industry, has announced the acquisition of the UK-based companies G-Ports (UK) Ltd, a port, congestion and commodity tracking data specialist, and Falmor Ltd, a SaaS-based cloud platform for lay-time/demurrage management and collaboration.
Global Marine Group (GMG), a market leader in offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, announced today that it has expanded its operations base in the United Kingdom to include the Port of Blyth, Northumberland.
Survitec has been selected by energy giant Statoil UK as the preferred safety partner for two significant energy infrastructure projects in Scotland.