Cooperation with Asia is one of the priorities of the Port of Gdansk Authority.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Seattle embarks on another record cruise season with the arrival of the first ship – Norwegian Cruise Line Sun, making it the biggest cruise port on the West Coast for the second year in a row.
The CMA CGM Group, a world leader in maritime transport, and Lekki Port LFTZ Enterprise, the promoters of Lekki Deep Sea Port, are pleased to announce the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement to operate Lekki Port’s future container terminal.
Fujitsu Limited, Singapore Management University, and A*STAR's Institute of High-Performance Computing has announced their collaboration to develop innovative new technologies for vessel traffic management in the Port of Singapore, with the support of the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA).
Forth Port’s Chief Executive was joined by apprentices, graduates and Skills Development Scotland for a ‘turf-cutting’ ceremony to officially mark the start of construction of a new, purpose built, Training Academy located within the Port of Grangemouth, Scotland’s biggest port.
New innovative digital technology will assist ships arriving at Port of Rotterdam. Port planning becomes easier and the ships can adjust speed as the actors exchange planned arrival time automatically.