- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
- Massive private investments in port of Antwerp
- SCA Logistics Terminal inaugurated at Port of Kiel's Ostuferhafen
- ISS expands European business with Team Tankers International
Ports and Harbours
Autoterminal, a member of the Noatum Maritime Group, and Abu Dhabi Ports have signed a shareholder agreement for the creation of a joint venture company called Autoterminal Khalifa Port, to manage the roro/car terminal in Khalifa Port under a 15-year concession.
Kalmar, part of Cargotec, has been awarded a full outsourcing contract for maintenance activities at Yilport Holding's three cargo terminals in Sweden, under a Kalmar Care service agreement. The order was booked in Cargotec's 2017 third-quarter order intake and the agreement came into effect from the beginning of 2018.
Nauticor has conducted the largest-ever LNG bunkering operation in Germany in the Elbehafen in Brunsbüttel.
On Wednesday, the Arken Combi Terminal at the Port of Gothenburg was officially opened.
Celebrating the 14th GreenPort Cruise & Congress, the next European edition of the event will be hosted by the Port of Valencia from 16th – 19th October 2018.
Essar Ports Limited, a leading private port terminal operator in India, today reported an 11% increase in overall cargo handling at 9.16 million tonnes across its Hazira, Vishakapatnam, Salaya and Paradip port terminals for the quarter ended December 31st, 2017, up from 8.26 MT a year ago, led by substantial growth in iron ore, coal, limestone and finished steel transportation with third-party accounting for 16% share in the overall cargo.