International marine consultancy AqualisBraemar is set to ramp up its ports and harbours unit and combine resources and know-how with its offshore wind consultancy unit OWC, following a surge in assignments driven by renewable energy developments.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
VoltH2 is preparing to build a green hydrogen plant in North Sea Port.
The world’s first zero-emissions top handlers, unveiled last fall as part of a pre-commercial demonstration project at the Port of Los Angeles, are now being used in daily operations at the Everport Container Terminal.
Associated British Ports, the UK’s leading and best-connected port owner and operator, announced it has successfully embedded drone technology into its asset management practices and policies, following an 18 month programme.
The Port of Sète and its community are taking a new step towards becoming a smart port of the future.
UK DOCKS has continued to invest in its Teesside ship repair facility with the purchase of two Nelcon dockside cranes from the Port of Workington.