The Port of Tyne has announced it will be the first UK port to join the Connected Ports Partnership.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Virgin Voyages, the new lifestyle and travel brand delivering vacations in cruising, hit the seas with a splash as its first ship, Scarlet Lady, was launched by Sir Richard Branson in Dover, England.
As part of “The Digital Schelde” project, Proximus will develop a private 5G network that can be a driving factor for innovation and digital transformation in the Antwerp port.
ABP has officially unveiled a new state-of-the-art port office in Lowestoft, which represents an investment of £250,000 and re-affirms the company’s commitment to supporting the UK’s growing offshore energy sector and long-term energy sustainability.
Newly published Port of Gothenburg freight figures for 2019 showed that container volumes at the Port of Gothenburg rose for the second year in succession.
Shell Geothermal BV and the Port of Rotterdam Authority are together investigating the possibilities for geothermal energy in the Port of Rotterdam’s western section.