- C-MAP Acquires i-Sea
- Saga Cruises expands fleet with second new build ship
- Survitec launches new Crewfit XD Fire Retardant
- Damen to open Service Hub in Russian Black Sea port
- CSSF grows by two further members and prepares for the next meeting in Asia
- Swissterminal AG increases capacity in greater Zurich
- Arkas North Europe office celebrated the first Arkas Line call in North Europe
- New Maritime Growth In Lowestoft
- Rolls-Royce Strengthens Partnership with Tominaga in Japan
- Actisense CEO to sit on NMEA International Conference & Expo Panel
Ports and Harbours
Swissterminal AG has decided to resume operations at the container terminal Niederglatt, located near Zurich, with effect from 1st November 2017.
Marcura, a Dubai-based group of business solution experts within the maritime industry, has announced the acquisition of the UK-based companies G-Ports (UK) Ltd, a port, congestion and commodity tracking data specialist, and Falmor Ltd, a SaaS-based cloud platform for lay-time/demurrage management and collaboration.
Global Marine Group (GMG), a market leader in offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, announced today that it has expanded its operations base in the United Kingdom to include the Port of Blyth, Northumberland.
Survitec has been selected by energy giant Statoil UK as the preferred safety partner for two significant energy infrastructure projects in Scotland.
Flogas Britain has partnered with Associated British Ports (ABP) to bunker a ship with liquefied natural gas (LNG) for the first time ever in the UK.
Harbor Commission President Lou Anne Bynum announced priorities Monday for her one-year leadership term of the nation’s second-busiest seaport, including moving forward on plans to expand partnerships with the City’s institutions and further reduce pollution.