Storage and logistics provider GPS Group, and VARO Energy, a downstream energy company active in North West Europe, are further strengthening their strategic partnership.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
On Sunday 8th November, the Jacques Saadé was the first LNG containership of the Megamax class to berth at the Eurogate Terminal.
Global Offshore has installed a 2,000-tonne capacity power cable carousel at Port of Blyth’s Battleship Wharf terminal.
On Monday 19th October, Portsmouth welcomed the first international cruise call since sailings were suspended, as SeaDream Yacht Club’s vessel, SeaDream 1, stopped to pick up passengers for a transatlantic voyage to the Caribbean.
The Municipality of Rotterdam and the Port of Rotterdam Authority are working together on the joint rollout of shore-based power for sea-going vessels in Rotterdam.
The Halifax Port Authority is taking a major step forward in digitalisation of their operations after awarding Saab a contract to supply a Port Management Information System.