Global ship repair, defence, conversion and marine specialist A&P Group has made two headline appointments to deliver its new strategic partnership with Peel Ports Group, in Great Yarmouth.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
ABP Humber has joined the Association of Bulk Terminal Operators (ABTO) as a full member, in what marks a significant milestone for the newly formed trade association.
The Swisstrain, a transportation product offered by Frenkendorf-based Swissterminal AG, expands its service portfolio. As from 10 July 2017, the train will serve the Port of Antwerp in addition to the Port of Rotterdam.
Long Beach continues modernisation, environmental programs.
For the first time this year, the county of Suffolk held its very own Suffolk Day on 21st June and ABP’s Ports of Ipswich and Lowestoft joined in the celebrations with a proud display of festive decorations and raising awareness about the key contribution they make to the county economy.
On 23 May, the Federal Administrative Court delivered its written judgement to the court’s decision of 9 February this year to the parties fighting the law suit. Both the Federal and Hamburg administrations have already been working since February on the Court’s remaining reservations, eliminating them in supplementary proceedings.