Forth Port’s Chief Executive was joined by apprentices, graduates and Skills Development Scotland for a ‘turf-cutting’ ceremony to officially mark the start of construction of a new, purpose built, Training Academy located within the Port of Grangemouth, Scotland’s biggest port.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
New innovative digital technology will assist ships arriving at Port of Rotterdam. Port planning becomes easier and the ships can adjust speed as the actors exchange planned arrival time automatically.
PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes
Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals Private Limited continued to improve connectivity and ease of doing business for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust users with its first barge and train volumes last week.
The ‘CMA CGM ANTOINE DE SAINT EXUPERY’, the largest containership ever to call at the port on the Elbe, berthed in Hamburg early on 15th March.
The conference will include a keynote by its CEO, Robert Schena, who will address delegates on data integrity in seaport and maritime industries.
The ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven, Germany, have joined an ambitious campaign to a ban on heavy fuel oil from Arctic shipping – along with more than 80 companies, organisations, politicians, NGOs and explorers.