Newly published Port of Gothenburg freight figures for 2019 showed that container volumes at the Port of Gothenburg rose for the second year in succession.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
Shell Geothermal BV and the Port of Rotterdam Authority are together investigating the possibilities for geothermal energy in the Port of Rotterdam’s western section.
This year, the Port of Southampton is expecting a record number of cruise ships making maiden calls to the port.
Corvus Energy has been selected again by CCCC Shanghai Equipment Engineering and ZPMC to supply Energy Storage Systems for 25 new battery-hybrid Rubber Tyre Gantry cranes.
The first Geest Line ship has docked at Portsmouth after the firm announced it would be returning to the Hampshire port.
DFDS is bringing a new vessel into service that will strengthen the port’s offering within the intra-European ro-ro sector.