DFDS is bringing a new vessel into service that will strengthen the port’s offering within the intra-European ro-ro sector.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Gothenburg has joined a collaboration with ten other Nordic ports.
The first solar concentrator farm in the European process industry was inaugurated in the Port of Antwerp on 23rd October.
The Port of Tyne, one of the UK’s major deep-sea ports based in North East England has been shortlisted in the IBJ Awards.
A UK manufacturer is set to invest millions and create scores of new manufacturing and distribution jobs with the opening of a new purpose-built terminal at Port of Sunderland.
The first solar concentrator farm in the European process industry has been inaugurated in the Port of Antwerp.