Forth Ports, the UK’s 3rd largest Ports Group, has announced the appointment of Ryan Porteous as new Harbour Master for The Ports of Dundee, Methil and Kirkcaldy.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Commanding Officer of the largest naval base in Western Europe has recently joined the Port of Milford Haven as a Non-Executive Director.
The port of Antwerp has achieved a record freight volume for the fifth straight year in a row.
In 2017 Kiel again posted record handling while also passing the seven-million-ton mark for the first time. Overall, 7,407.376 tons were loaded or unloaded.
ChartCo, the leading global supplier of maritime digital data and compliance services, has announced the launch of its new, easy-to-use FleetManager software.
A powerful virtual-reality ship simulation system, operated by the Port of Milford Haven is running courses to train tugboat operators from across Britain.