Flogas Britain has partnered with Associated British Ports (ABP) to bunker a ship with liquefied natural gas (LNG) for the first time ever in the UK.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Harbor Commission President Lou Anne Bynum announced priorities Monday for her one-year leadership term of the nation’s second-busiest seaport, including moving forward on plans to expand partnerships with the City’s institutions and further reduce pollution.
Gerot comes to the Port from Long Beach City Manager's Office.
Egoscue named Vice President of Port's governing Board.
Cargo handling up 20 % to record 3.7 million tons. The port of Kiel is very much on target for growth and has posted its best half-year results to date.
Global ship repair, defence, conversion and marine specialist A&P Group has made two headline appointments to deliver its new strategic partnership with Peel Ports Group, in Great Yarmouth.