The Port of Hamburg has recently announced that in all four Hamburg container terminals, a time slot-booking system for handling container deliveries and collections by truck will be introduced.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Antwerp Port Authority is to acquire Nationale Maatschappij der Pijpleidingen (NMP) from its current shareholders Ackermans & van Haaren and Electrabel.
Europort’s vital role as a hub for global maritime business was reflected in its continuing attractiveness to international visitors and a series of business deals signed while the 2017 event was in session.
AG&P, the Philippines-based company at the forefront of providing pragmatic, end-to-end LNG delivery solutions, has signed an exclusivity with Karaikal Port Pvt. Ltd, to develop an LNG import terminal at the Port, including LNG sourcing and supply.
New Zealand port authority Ports of Auckland has released its Draft 30-year Master Plan which outlines a range of projects needed for the port to keep delivering for Aucklanders until the port is moved.
The finish line is in sight for construction work to be completed on South Quay, the first phase of Poole Harbour Commissioner’s (PHC) masterplan.