ChartCo, the leading global supplier of maritime digital data and compliance services, has announced the launch of its new, easy-to-use FleetManager software.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
A powerful virtual-reality ship simulation system, operated by the Port of Milford Haven is running courses to train tugboat operators from across Britain.
Port of Rotterdam Authority signed agreements with two contractors relating to what is known as the port’s dry infrastructure.
The Idom Group is making firm headway on the redevelopment of Standard Wharf, on the Thames at Erith, and is confident that the new wharf design can be easily applied to other similar quay structures requiring redevelopment.
The Vancouver Fraser Port Authority has released its third Port Emissions Inventory Report, which indicates air pollutant emissions have decreased significantly since 2010, despite an increase in trade through the port – a result of stronger regulation and investment in technology.
Knud Sörensen, the Marketing Director of the Port of Kiel (SEEHAFEN KIEL GmbH & Co. KG) and Managing Director of Kombi Port GmbH is being seen off into retirement at a reception in his honour in Kiel’s traditional Eckmannspeicher.