APM Terminals Gothenburg has signed an agreement with the staffing agency Adecco to hire temporary personnel effective from 1st October 2017 to address ad-hoc extra staffing needs at peak times.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Swissterminal AG has decided to resume operations at the container terminal Niederglatt, located near Zurich, with effect from 1st November 2017.
Marcura, a Dubai-based group of business solution experts within the maritime industry, has announced the acquisition of the UK-based companies G-Ports (UK) Ltd, a port, congestion and commodity tracking data specialist, and Falmor Ltd, a SaaS-based cloud platform for lay-time/demurrage management and collaboration.
Global Marine Group (GMG), a market leader in offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, announced today that it has expanded its operations base in the United Kingdom to include the Port of Blyth, Northumberland.
Survitec has been selected by energy giant Statoil UK as the preferred safety partner for two significant energy infrastructure projects in Scotland.
Flogas Britain has partnered with Associated British Ports (ABP) to bunker a ship with liquefied natural gas (LNG) for the first time ever in the UK.