The Anaklia Development Consortium (ADC) has awarded the early dredging and reclamation works for the Phase 1 Anaklia Deep Sea Port project to Dutch contracting company Van Oord. The port will be the first deepwater port in Georgia.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Duty Free Dubai Ports, operated by Maritime and Mercantile International LLC, recently hosted a day of celebration for International Day of the Seafarer.
Viking Ocean Cruises has chalked up its first visit to the port of Kiel.
In 2015, the Port of Gothenburg introduced an environmental discount on the port tariff in an effort to increase the number of calls by ships running on LNG.
With the presentation of the RSD Tug 2513, on the 25th June at the ITS 2018 in Marseille, France, Damen introduces its next-generation ship-handling tugs.
The first agri-bulk vessel for global animal feed trader ADM Arkady arrived at Peel Ports’ King George V Dock this week, containing more than 4,000 metric tonnes of animal feed.