- Port of Kiel bids farewell to Knud Sörensen
- BIMCO and CIRM propose software maintenance standard for shipping
- Survitec Group goes global by adding extra engineers to lifeboat servicing programme
- Seaspan Shipyards and the Government of Canada Celebrate the Launch of the First Large Vessel
- Port of Québec proposes construction of a container terminal
- Duncan Dunn appointed new Baltic Exchange Chairman
- Kongsberg Digital acquires a share of NSG Digital
- New appointments strengthen Mech-Tool Engineering
- MJM Group secures first drydock contract in China
- EURONAV opts for SERTICA Fleet Management
Ports and Harbours
Swissterminal AG has decided to resume operations at the container terminal Niederglatt, located near Zurich, with effect from 1st November 2017.
Marcura, a Dubai-based group of business solution experts within the maritime industry, has announced the acquisition of the UK-based companies G-Ports (UK) Ltd, a port, congestion and commodity tracking data specialist, and Falmor Ltd, a SaaS-based cloud platform for lay-time/demurrage management and collaboration.
Global Marine Group (GMG), a market leader in offshore engineering services to the renewables, telecommunications and oil & gas industries, announced today that it has expanded its operations base in the United Kingdom to include the Port of Blyth, Northumberland.
Survitec has been selected by energy giant Statoil UK as the preferred safety partner for two significant energy infrastructure projects in Scotland.
Flogas Britain has partnered with Associated British Ports (ABP) to bunker a ship with liquefied natural gas (LNG) for the first time ever in the UK.
Harbor Commission President Lou Anne Bynum announced priorities Monday for her one-year leadership term of the nation’s second-busiest seaport, including moving forward on plans to expand partnerships with the City’s institutions and further reduce pollution.