The governing board of the Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) Joint Powers Authority (JPA) will meet at 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 19 at the Port of Long Beach Administration Building located at 4801 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Bristol Port Company has taken delivery of a Damen Shoalbuster 2308S. Modified with several customised options, the vessel will be able to take on a multifunctional role that includes plough dredging, towing, pilotage and survey duties. This is the first contract between Damen and the Bristol Port Company.
ABP East Anglia showcased a range of exciting career opportunities to almost 2,000 young people at Suffolk New College’s Your Career event.
New quayside for North Sea oil & gas decommissioning sector awarded to specialist contractor, Southbay Civil Engineering.
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued the first Type Certification for LED floodlights for port facility-use to Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., in line with its recently developed Guidelines for Type Certification of Floodlight LED for Port Facilities on 2 February 2017.
CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation