CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Port of Gothenburg’s environmental discount incentive ‘highly encouraging’ said Edvard Molitor, Environmental Manager at Gothenburg Port Authority.
The Manila International Container Terminal recorded two million TEU moves during 2016.
Port of Nansha owner Guangzhou Port Group has expanded its offices into Europe.
Port of Singapore sustained its performance in 2016 despite significant issues in the maritime industry.
The first stage of construction at the Port of Dover’s flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) development is now underway with the appointment of VSBW, a joint venture between VolkerStevin and Boskalis Westminster, to deliver the marine structures and bridge.