RWE and German LNG Terminal GmbH have reached an agreement for a considerable part of the terminal’s capacity on a long-term basis.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
In the first half of 2018, the Port of Hamburg achieved a total throughput of 66.5 million tons.
During the first six months of this year, container volumes at the Port of Gothenburg rose by 19%, from 318,000 to 378,000 TEUs.
Rolls-Royce has signed an agreement with Associated British Ports, the UK’s leading port operator, and global towage operator Svitzer, to develop the next generation of technologies which will keep Britain trading.
Port of Corpus Christi CEO Sean Strawbridge has been appointed by Senator John Cornyn to the United States Maritime Transportation System National Advisory Committee.
The Port of Barcelona will lead a trade mission to Vietnam from 9th - 17th November.