The Massachusetts Port Authority has announced another record year for the Port of Boston’s Paul W. Conley Container Terminal.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
By officially welcoming the new container ship Containerships Polar, the Port of Riga has started regular port services to LNG-powered container vessels.
The cruise ship Marella Explorer berthed in the port of Kiel with 2,000 mostly anglophone passengers on-board.
Managing Members of The Northwest Seaport Alliance — port commissioners of Seattle and Tacoma — along with the president of the International Longshore and Warehouse Workers of Local 19, and president of local terminal operator SSA Terminals, have broke ground at Terminal 5, taking the first concrete steps in making the facility ‘big ship ready’ and adding the capability to handle simultaneously two of the shipping industry’s largest container vessels.
The Port of Hamburg was rated Best Global Seaport by readers of the Asia Cargo News trade magazine.
The Port of Southampton and PortMiami signed a sister port agreement during a visit from a delegation of officials from the Florida-based port and Miami-Dade County.