In 2017, the sale of bunker oil - fuel for shipping - in the Rotterdam bunker port diminished from 10.1 million m3 to 9.9 million m3.
News most read
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The arrival of two state-of-the-art cranes worth £10.5 million will enable ABP’s Hull Container Terminal to handle double the volume of trade by increasing capacity to more than 400,000 units per year.
The largest container vessel to ever call at The Port of Philadelphia has arrived yesterday at the Packer Avenue Marine Terminal.
Autoterminal finalises a strategic alliance with Abu Dhabi Ports to manage car terminal in Khalifa Port
Autoterminal, a member of the Noatum Maritime Group, and Abu Dhabi Ports have signed a shareholder agreement for the creation of a joint venture company called Autoterminal Khalifa Port, to manage the roro/car terminal in Khalifa Port under a 15-year concession.
Kalmar, part of Cargotec, has been awarded a full outsourcing contract for maintenance activities at Yilport Holding's three cargo terminals in Sweden, under a Kalmar Care service agreement. The order was booked in Cargotec's 2017 third-quarter order intake and the agreement came into effect from the beginning of 2018.
Swissterminal will change its company structure and bundle its activities into two divisions, one for operational and the other for non-operational activities.