Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. has been awarded a contract for the widening of the Port Adelaide Outer Harbour shipping channel in Australia.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Tyne has secured a £60m refinancing package from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking to support its ambitious investment programme.
Germany’s largest universal port can report a respectable result for 2018, handling 135.1 million tons of seaborne cargoes (down 1%).
In 2019, 11 cruise ships will make their maiden voyage to the Port of Southampton, which is up from eight in the previous year.
San Vicente Terminal Internacional, part of the SAAM Group, recorded a new milestone in its modernisation plan recently.
Royal HaskoningDHV, in partnership with the Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology, has been selected as a masterplan consultant for the Payra Deep Sea Port Development Project in Bangladesh.