The Canaveral Port Authority Board of Commissioners approved awarding Ivey’s Construction Inc. a $78.98 million contract for the Port’s Cruise Terminal 3 project and a $29.53 million contract for the adjacent 1,800-vehicle parking garage.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
COSCO SHIPPING Ports Limited has announced that it has entered into a Hong Kong Seaport Joint Operating Alliance Agreement.
Leading integrated shipping, logistics and marine services provider GAC is opening a warehouse and open yard in the Middle East’s largest industrial zone and a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi Ports, Khalifa Industrial Zone Abu Dhabi.
SSA Marine’s Terminal 18 surpassed 1 million TEUs in yearly container volume last week.
Ships participating in the Environmental Ship Index in working towards reducing air emissions may apply for up to 8% discount on tonnage fees in the harbours of the Port of Tallinn.
Transporting containers at high speed through a tube to and from the Port of Hamburg – that is the joint vision of Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG and the US-based research and development company Hyperloop Transportation Technologies.