The Port of Gothenburg has joined a collaboration with ten other Nordic ports.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- aqua-tools to urge tanker owners to assess treated ballast water
Ports and Harbours
The first solar concentrator farm in the European process industry was inaugurated in the Port of Antwerp on 23rd October.
The Port of Tyne, one of the UK’s major deep-sea ports based in North East England has been shortlisted in the IBJ Awards.
A UK manufacturer is set to invest millions and create scores of new manufacturing and distribution jobs with the opening of a new purpose-built terminal at Port of Sunderland.
The first solar concentrator farm in the European process industry has been inaugurated in the Port of Antwerp.
ABB has signed a landmark contract with Singaporean shipyard Keppel Offshore & Marine to enable autonomous tug operation in 2020.