The Port of Gdansk Authority is taking part in the 2019 transport logistic fair in Munich. During the event, Gdansk’s port announced that it has established cooperation with the Port of Rotterdam on a system for searching for transport connections for customers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
In Germany’s largest universal Port of Hamburg, more than 135 million tons of seaborne cargo traffic are cleared annually.
The Port of Southampton has welcomed the Sun Princess cruise ship on her maiden call.
EUROGATE Intermodal continues to expand its service portfolio with the addition of new rail links.
Coming from Stockholm, the latest newbuilding of Holland America Line’s fleet arrived in the port of Kiel for its maiden call in the early Thursday morning of 23rd May.
In response to continued volume growth in the Eastern Nigerian market, the West Africa Container Terminal located in Onne Port has invested in two new Mobile Harbour Cranes.