The port of Antwerp has unveiled its huge investment plans for the next few years. The SEA-Invest group is planning construction of a new tanker terminal in the Delwaide dock representing an investment of €250m.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Gibraltar Port Authority (GPA) has joined the Society for Gas as a Marine Fuel (SGMF). SGMF is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) established to promote safety and industry best practice in the use of gas as a marine fuel with over 100 members, including key ports such as Singapore, Rotterdam, and some of the most well-known suppliers and operators in this field.