The expansion of Kiel’s Ostuferhafen is being funded by the federal state of Schleswig-Holstein out of its Forward Planning Programme: Economy (ZPW) and co-financed by the GRW – a community-based initiative aimed at improving regional economic structures.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Visitors to the 2017 Poole Harbour Boat Show, in association with Sunseeker, will have plenty to keep them occupied this year. The show, which is free to enter, takes place between 19-21 May.
A Port of Oakland executive is eager for changes in the way container shipping lines operate. Maritime Director John Driscoll said in an interview today that newly formed ocean carrier alliances will benefit his Port.
Where: Meet at Parking at Haven Marina, New Cut West, Ipswich IP3 0EA
When: Friday 21 April, we will meet at the car park at 10:30am.
Antwerp Port Authority has supported Hydrex Underwater Technologies’ plan to expand its existing 5000m² site on Asiadok on the River Scheldt with new workshops and offices.
Cosco Faith arrives at the Port of Long Beach in January 2017.Containers arriving in Long Beach with goods bound for U.S. consumers spiked 20.2 percent in March compared to the same month in 2016, pushing the Port to its best first quarter since 2007.