The Gibraltar Port Authority (GPA) has joined the Society for Gas as a Marine Fuel (SGMF). SGMF is a non-governmental organisation (NGO) established to promote safety and industry best practice in the use of gas as a marine fuel with over 100 members, including key ports such as Singapore, Rotterdam, and some of the most well-known suppliers and operators in this field.
News most read
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- First passenger ferry to receive Cummins QSK95 Propulsion Power
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- PSA’s Bharat Mumbai Container Terminals enhances Nhava Sheva connectivity with first barge and train volumes