Forth Ports, the UK’s third largest port group, has officially welcomed two new multimillion pound vessels to join their fleet of tugs and pilot boats working on the River Forth.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The Port of Kiel invests in cargo handling, environmental technology and the traffic shift from road to rail.
As part of its Customer Centricity strategy, CMA CGM Group, a leading worldwide shipping group, has announced the commercialisation of connected containers offer: TRAXENS by CMA CGM.
Cunard has declared 17th July to be “Queens Day” in Kiel.
The Port of Corpus Christi had a record-breaking first half of the year moving 52.2 million tons of products between 1st January and 30th June.
The Anaklia Development Consortium (ADC) has awarded the early dredging and reclamation works for the Phase 1 Anaklia Deep Sea Port project to Dutch contracting company Van Oord. The port will be the first deepwater port in Georgia.