With ABB’s shore connection technology, three Corsica Linea ferries will cut emissions and noise pollution when berther in the Port of Marseille, France.
News most read
- Mobil SHC Aware Gear Series oils secure additional thruster manufacturer approval
- Ports of Bremen and Bremerhaven sign up to Arctic commitment
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- ClassNK releases guidelines for Direct Load Analysis and Strength Assessment
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
Ports and Harbours
2019 marks 20 years of cruise travel at the Port of Tyne.
Navis, a part of Cargotec Corporation and provider of operational technologies and services that unlock greater performance and efficiency for the world’s leading terminal operators, and the Port of Tanjung Pelepas have announced that the terminal has gone live with the Navis N4 TOS to help them scale as demand at the terminal grows.
The Port of Tyne welcomed 2,000 visiting passengers and 981 crew on-board Cunard’s Queen Victoria on Tuesday 13th August – a maiden stop on her 12-night voyage around the British Isles.
On the island of São Miguel, in the Azores, a new harbour has been built by local authorities.
ABP Southampton is preparing for the challenge of managing all of the traffic that will flow through the port during this year’s Cowes Week, which will see up to 8,000 competitors and 800 boats out on the water from 10th to 17th August.