The project team behind the design of the new cruise liner terminal in Liverpool are excited to see the latest designs revealed, which include a 90-second fly-through video.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Polish Ports for Slovak entities - is the central theme of the Polish Day of the Sea - the sea transport section during this year's 8th International Scientific Conference CMDTUR 2018 organised by the University of Zilina.
After years of planning and preparation, construction of an entirely new terminal in the outer area of the Port of Gothenburg has started.
At the recent Savannah State of the Port event, Georgia Port Authority Executive Director Griff detailed GPA’s $2.5 billion Expansion plans.
The cruise ship “Aurora”, part of the fleet of the English shipping company P&O Cruises, arrived early Tuesday morning for her first visit to the Kiel Fiord.
RWE and German LNG Terminal GmbH have reached an agreement for a considerable part of the terminal’s capacity on a long-term basis.