In response to continued volume growth in the Eastern Nigerian market, the West Africa Container Terminal located in Onne Port has invested in two new Mobile Harbour Cranes.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Maiden call of the cruise ship ‘AIDAprima’ at the port of Kiel.
Port of Cromarty Firth has taken delivery of millions of tonnes of infrastructure for five massive construction projects – including two brand new developments – worth a total of £41 million to the Port.
Abu Dhabi Ports has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Dell Technologies that will see the organisations combine their expertise in maritime and IT to develop technology-based concepts, solutions and services specifically for the maritime industry.
The largest ship ever to arrive in Israel – the Maersk Hamburg container ship, with the immense capacity of 15,300 TEUs, entered Haifa Port this weekend.
Tideworks, a full-service provider of comprehensive terminal operating system solutions, has announced that South Carolina Ports Authority has successfully gone live with Tideworks’ graphical planning solution, Spinnaker, at the Port of Charleston’s Wando Welch and North Charleston terminals.