The Gothenburg Port Authority has launched a digital solution designed to make bunkering at the Energy Port easier and more efficient.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Bull Products, a manufacturer of life-saving fire protection equipment, is protecting workers during the £350 million expansion of Aberdeen Harbour.
Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. has been awarded a contract for the widening of the Port Adelaide Outer Harbour shipping channel in Australia.
The Port of Tyne has secured a £60m refinancing package from Lloyds Bank Commercial Banking to support its ambitious investment programme.
Germany’s largest universal port can report a respectable result for 2018, handling 135.1 million tons of seaborne cargoes (down 1%).
In 2019, 11 cruise ships will make their maiden voyage to the Port of Southampton, which is up from eight in the previous year.