The UK’s largest importer of cocoa and coffee beans is to build a major new warehouse at the Port of Liverpool to accommodate growing demand from food and drink manufacturers.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Antwerp and Dakar port authorities are to collaborate more closely in the next few years.
For the year 2017, SAAM reported net income of $60.4 million, up 11% from $54.5 million in 2016. This figure includes $26 million in extraordinary items, mainly from the sale of its minority interest in Tramarsa.
The Port of Cromarty Firth has announced the appointment of two new members to its Board. Hugh Mitchell and Stewart Ralston join the other six members, chaired by Douglas Russell.
The World Ports Sustainability Program (WPSP) charter will be signed in Antwerp on 22nd March.
A huge ship carrying four of the West Coast’s largest container cranes was scheduled to travel through Puget Sound 23rd February to Tacoma.