The Port of Seattle Commission will consider Executive Director Stephen P. Metruck’s recommended 2019 budget and 2019-2023 budget blueprint at its next meeting on 13th November 2018.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
With her striking magenta colour design, she’s a real eye-catcher in the Port of Hamburg.
The construction of the first onshore power supply plant for commercial vessels in the port of Kiel has begun.
The Port of Gdansk participated in the 13th edition of the China International Logistics and Transportation Fair in Shenzhen.
The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore has signed two Memoranda of Understanding for Additive Manufacturing at the 6th Global AM Summit held on 17th – 18th October 2018.
The project team behind the design of the new cruise liner terminal in Liverpool are excited to see the latest designs revealed, which include a 90-second fly-through video.