- Admiral Vidal Francisco Soberón Sanz takes part in a symbolic coin ceremony at Damen Schelde Naval Shipbuilding
- New Harbor Commission President Sets Priorities
- Global marine group secures cable contract for rampion offshore wind farm
- MTU engines from rolls-royce to power harbour tugs for the first time with 90 tonnes of bullard pull.
- Cloud-technology revolutionises fleet and crew management at Norddeutsche Reederei H. Schuldt
- Uscg type approval tests complete for evoqua seacure® system
- EMSA launches a monitoring, reporting and verification system to help reduce CO2 emissions from shipping at EU level
- New Dometic XZ Watermaker Purifies Seawater and Fresh Water in a Single Compact Unit
- Go on a virtual tour of Tuco Marine’s latest high pressure cleaning vessel
- E2x corrosion proof warning devices benefit from major upgrades
Ports and Harbours
CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation
Port of Gothenburg’s environmental discount incentive ‘highly encouraging’ said Edvard Molitor, Environmental Manager at Gothenburg Port Authority.
The Manila International Container Terminal recorded two million TEU moves during 2016.
Port of Singapore sustained its performance in 2016 despite significant issues in the maritime industry.
The first stage of construction at the Port of Dover’s flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) development is now underway with the appointment of VSBW, a joint venture between VolkerStevin and Boskalis Westminster, to deliver the marine structures and bridge.
The Port of Milford Haven has completed the acquisition of the site at Wards Yard, Castle Pill.
Inchcape Shipping Services (ISS), the world’s leading maritime and logistics service provider, has greatly expanded its European business with Team Tankers International with a new port agency contract across the region.