- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Ports and Harbours
A Port of Oakland executive is eager for changes in the way container shipping lines operate. Maritime Director John Driscoll said in an interview today that newly formed ocean carrier alliances will benefit his Port.
Where: Meet at Parking at Haven Marina, New Cut West, Ipswich IP3 0EA
When: Friday 21 April, we will meet at the car park at 10:30am.
Cosco Faith arrives at the Port of Long Beach in January 2017.Containers arriving in Long Beach with goods bound for U.S. consumers spiked 20.2 percent in March compared to the same month in 2016, pushing the Port to its best first quarter since 2007.
The governing board of the Intermodal Container Transfer Facility (ICTF) Joint Powers Authority (JPA) will meet at 6 p.m., Wednesday, April 19 at the Port of Long Beach Administration Building located at 4801 Airport Plaza Drive, Long Beach.
The Bristol Port Company has taken delivery of a Damen Shoalbuster 2308S. Modified with several customised options, the vessel will be able to take on a multifunctional role that includes plough dredging, towing, pilotage and survey duties. This is the first contract between Damen and the Bristol Port Company.
New quayside for North Sea oil & gas decommissioning sector awarded to specialist contractor, Southbay Civil Engineering.