The Port of Gdansk Authority has signed an agreement for the development of the Central Port concept with the chosen Contractor. The consortium which won the tender will present the results of its work in just under a year.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
The construction of the lock gate chamber of the outer head (1) is scheduled for near completion in June.
Demand for LNG as a marine fuel is on the increase at the Port of Gothenburg, and it has now been announced that the availability of LNG and the range of bunkering options will be even greater in the future.
The Port of Corpus Christi, the fourth largest port by tonnage and the number one crude oil export port in the United States, was recognised in a ceremony on 23rd May 2018, and received the “Deal of the Year” award at the Lloyd’s List Americas Awards gala in Houston, TX.
APM Terminals Callao hosted an EU delegation of ambassadors representing 12 EU member states.
Following a successful proof of concept trial at the UK Port of Felixstowe, Cress Systems has announced the commercial release of its ProwESS energy capture, storage and reuse system for container terminal yard handling equipment.