San Vicente Terminal Internacional, part of the SAAM Group, recorded a new milestone in its modernisation plan recently.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Royal HaskoningDHV, in partnership with the Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology, has been selected as a masterplan consultant for the Payra Deep Sea Port Development Project in Bangladesh.
At the Georgia Foreign Trade Conference, Georgia Ports Authority Executive Director Griff Lynch unveiled GPA’s Big Berth/Big Ship programme that will allow the Port of Savannah to simultaneously handle six 14,000 TEU vessels by 2024.
DP World handled 71.4 million TEU across its global portfolio of container terminals in the full year of 2018.
A new Internet of Things platform has been developed by IBM and Cisco for the Port of Rotterdam Authority.
The Port of New Orleans moved more containers in 2018 than at any time in its history.