- Hapag-Lloyd successfully completes capital increase
- South Florida Diesel Specialist Named as Cox Distributor in Key Target Region
- Rickmers-Line and RZ Carrier certified according to latest ISO standards
- GNS launches VOYAGER Hub: a new generation back of bridge software solution for commercial shipping
- Actisense Wins British Chamber Awards Regional Export Business of the Year Accolade
- Online learning is the new key to incident investigation
- Wärtsilä uses start-up mindset to accelerate Intelligent Vessel outcomes
- The construction of New West Port in Kalundborg has begun
- ExxonMobil Survey Reveals No Clear Route to Compliance with 2020 Global Sulphur Cap
- AMELS signs new 78-metre full custom yacht
Ports and Harbours
Leading classification society ClassNK has issued the first Type Certification for LED floodlights for port facility-use to Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., in line with its recently developed Guidelines for Type Certification of Floodlight LED for Port Facilities on 2 February 2017.
CPA’s new KleinPort port management information system improving efficiency in its first weeks of implementation
Port of Gothenburg’s environmental discount incentive ‘highly encouraging’ said Edvard Molitor, Environmental Manager at Gothenburg Port Authority.
The Manila International Container Terminal recorded two million TEU moves during 2016.
Port of Singapore sustained its performance in 2016 despite significant issues in the maritime industry.
The first stage of construction at the Port of Dover’s flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) development is now underway with the appointment of VSBW, a joint venture between VolkerStevin and Boskalis Westminster, to deliver the marine structures and bridge.
The Port of Milford Haven has completed the acquisition of the site at Wards Yard, Castle Pill.