Kalmar, part of Cargotec, has been awarded a full outsourcing contract for maintenance activities at Yilport Holding's three cargo terminals in Sweden, under a Kalmar Care service agreement. The order was booked in Cargotec's 2017 third-quarter order intake and the agreement came into effect from the beginning of 2018.
News most read
- Royal IHC secures TSHD order from Uruguay
- Boskalis wins innovation Award with Multi-Purpose Vessels Ndeavor and Ndurance
- PortNews to hold fourth International Forum of Dredging Companies
- Damen Dredging Equipment Officially Opens Offices After Comprehensive Refit
- Ports in Support of Designating North Sea and Baltic Sea as Nitrogen Emission Control Areas
Ports and Harbours
Swissterminal will change its company structure and bundle its activities into two divisions, one for operational and the other for non-operational activities.
Nearly 40 people took part in a walk around the Port of Gdansk.
On Wednesday, the Arken Combi Terminal at the Port of Gothenburg was officially opened.
Celebrating the 14th GreenPort Cruise & Congress, the next European edition of the event will be hosted by the Port of Valencia from 16th – 19th October 2018.
Essar Ports Limited, a leading private port terminal operator in India, today reported an 11% increase in overall cargo handling at 9.16 million tonnes across its Hazira, Vishakapatnam, Salaya and Paradip port terminals for the quarter ended December 31st, 2017, up from 8.26 MT a year ago, led by substantial growth in iron ore, coal, limestone and finished steel transportation with third-party accounting for 16% share in the overall cargo.